2013 Txt Pro Wiring Diagram

drca

I took my TXT Pro apart to get the broken frame tab welded, and I'd like to see if I can clean up the spaghetti mess that's the current wiring.

I searched around and couldn't find a wiring diagram for the bike.  Does anyone have one or can point me to where I can find something useful?

Thanks.

DC

If it runs it`s not a mess.

It works...  And believe me it's actually much better looking than my Scorpa (which is so bad that I can barely put the gas tank back on if I touch any of the electrical!).  But I'd still like to understand what goes where (for example there is a weird loop on the connector to the ECU...) and find where to plug in some lights.

The `new` company made the owner of the only site that had a dagram remove it. Good luck.

So best is to contact Jim?

DC

• 5 years later...

• 2 years later...
On 9/19/2016 at 11:08 PM, drca said:

Found it (well, close enough!).

One question tho: does the two ignition map work on these?

Txs

post-22725-0-32309000-1474319280_thumb.jpg

After many years of driving, I also had a problem with the engine shutting down, after approx. 10 to 20 minute ride on my 2009 GG280 TXT. I Couldn't restart engine while warm. There was no spark on the spark plug. When I replace it, the engine runs for about the same time, then it shuts down on its own. I replace the ignition coil with a spare one, the spark plug still has no spark. Then I happen to find your wiring diagram and check the resistances on the ICM connector and notice the problem that the resistance on the BLK/RED wires is 0 Ohm instead of 20.9 Ohm. Both other resistances were very close to the prescribed ones. 
Member drca, I thank you for providing this schematic because it allowed me to get a quick diagnosis.

On 11/3/2023 at 12:19 PM, ThinkVision13 said:

After many years of driving, I also had a problem with the engine shutting down, after approx. 10 to 20 minute ride on my 2009 GG280 TXT. I Couldn't restart engine while warm. There was no spark on the spark plug. When I replace it, the engine runs for about the same time, then it shuts down on its own. I replace the ignition coil with a spare one, the spark plug still has no spark. Then I happen to find your wiring diagram and check the resistances on the ICM connector and notice the problem that the resistance on the BLK/RED wires is 0 Ohm instead of 20.9 Ohm. Both other resistances were very close to the prescribed ones. 
Member drca, I thank you for providing this schematic because it allowed me to get a quick diagnosis.

Happy this helped someone.

Happy trails.