Relocating To Uk

stelio10gr

We(a family of 4) are planning to relocate to Uk. We are Trials riders and also we are going to move our business(electric trials for kids and adults) to UK. Could you suggest any places, towns to move to? considering we have 2 little kids we 'd like somewhere not so hectic and not as pricy as London. Of course, with trilas veneues nearby would be perfect. Anyone, any property to rent to us ;) ?

next month...I hope

The idea is to go somewhere where we could do trials but in the same time I guess there are a lot of trials shops in the midlands...maybe south would be better for business???? :unsure:  We are used to good weather (we are Greeks) :lol:

The idea is to go somewhere where we could do trials but in the same time I guess there are a lot of trials shops in the midlands...maybe south would be better for business???? :unsure: We are used to good weather (we are Greeks) :lol:

The south is a little bit warmer but land and property prices are much higher.

The south is a little bit warmer but land and property prices are much higher.

Good weather is kind of a myth for 

greece. I mean 4 months June to October is so hot that you can bearly get out of the house until 8 in the afternoon. anyway, the problem is that in Uk the renting of a house or flat is so difficult...they need credit statement and references...how can I have references since I haven't lived in UK?  :wall: