Sign in to follow this  
topline620

Sheffield X Trial

Does anyone know the line up and format for Sheffield this year (2017), now that it's not a championship round ?

I overheard it will be a very different format with younger riders involved as a preliminary competition as well as the normal top event.

I'm sure the top lads will be there if there's the cash?

• Like 1

Looking at the article on the homepage it looks like there's no Cabestany, Fajardo or Fuji. :mellow:

http://trialscentral.com/news-archive/sub-headlines/18785-line-up-revealed-for-sheffield-indoor

I made the mistake of booking tickets before realising the lineup may be different.

Any news on any other entertainment like Danny Mac etc?

So I haven't seen it commented on here. Did Bou come off of a yellow bin backwards with a foot down for a one? I wasn't there obviously but it looked like he had a foot down rolling backwards. I will try a screen shot.

--Biff

The video clearly shows him with the bike rolling back and his foot on the ground.  I guess I am not sure why that matters as it was X-Trial not outdoor? 

I seem to remember seeing both Cabestany and busto doing the same things X-Trial last year and only getting a single point for it... :unsure:

Edited by jonnyc21

Whats gone wrong with the results from Sheffield, they are usually up the next day

On 13/01/2017 at 8:41 PM, cub200 said:

Whats gone wrong with the results from Sheffield, they are usually up the next day

I've been waiting for results also ... is looking less and less likely :(

One of the worlds best known trials and no results, there must be some copyright dispute with a magazine I would guess !!!