The First Chinese Trials Bike

stelio10gr

20 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Does anyone else think at UK retail price of £4k its too expensive?

They all seem too expensive to me but the VATs a killer so it's really about £3300 plus vat,

Also if it needs tyres (Scorpa comes with Mitas) or other stuff that's not 100% comp ready this might make it pricey?

I thought about a new Scorpa but I'm getting to that age where a new back tyre might see me off., 

On 6/10/2019 at 11:01 AM, 2stroke4stroke said:

Just cheaper than the only obvious competitor, the 125 Scorpa, though the Scorpa silencer does seem to actually do something by way of noise reduction. You pays your money, you takes your choice.

I would say the obvious competitor is a year old bike.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 6:30 AM, breagh said:

They all seem too expensive to me but the VATs a killer so it's really about £3300 plus vat,

Also if it needs tyres (Scorpa comes with Mitas) or other stuff that's not 100% comp ready this might make it pricey?

I thought about a new Scorpa but I'm getting to that age where a new back tyre might see me off., 

errr all retail has had vat since 1973 and all makes have vat?

Edited by nigel dabster

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I had a ride on a new one in the parking of yesterday event here. The bike is a little heavy but plaisant to ride, it feel nimble. Only low score is the clutch is on the stiff side. I will let the owner make the first scratch on it and ask to ride it in a few sections.

Guy 

• 1 month later...