Jump to content

dadof2

One For The Americans

Recommended Posts

Agree, what are known reliable sources that accurately post information, regardless of favoring either political side.

Myself, I believe shutting down travel may have been a very good move.  The USA is currently like living in a nut house.  Locally, good luck finding toilet paper, or any type hand sanitizer, iso alcohol, or surface wipes in any stores.

Still have not figured out why people are buying cases of water.  If I was unaware about CoronaVirus, I would swear a cat 6 hurricane was making a direct hit within 48 hours.  

Saw tonight, the reporter from MSM that stated the money spent on Bloombergs? Campaign and the money could have been distributed to each citizen, giving each a million dollars or whatever exorbitant amount, is now upset that her numbers were exposed as grossly incorrect, and each citizen would get one dollar.  Yes she is upset because she can not correctly do the math, was exposed and is now saying those that exposed her error are racists.

One huge item about Corona, and I have no clue if true or not.  Supposedly, the Chinese city where it all began has a biological facility there.  Very well and fair enough.  Apparently the latest story, whether fact or fiction is indicating that the biological facility tested on animals.  The story goes that after the animals were tested upon, those that survived, were sold to local people and resold in local street markets.  Seems crazy, but if true, China created a very potent and deadly biological weapon to infiltrate the food supply, whether they realized it or not.

As for Trump, he tends to weather every onslaught.  I never expected him to be perfect in all he does, nor be perfect for every citizen.  I do hope the corrupt politicians are squirming, knowing when the time is right, they will be investigated and ideally punished properly if crimes were committed.

Reaching further than the next 4 years, which hopefully he wins and continues MAGA, and hopefully MAGA for all US citizens, almost need to speculate, could there be an additional 8 years of Trump after his next term?  Must wonder if his daughter may be the first woman President of the USA.

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

On 3/13/2020 at 7:41 AM, pmk said:

Saw tonight, the reporter from MSM that stated the money spent on Bloombergs? Campaign and the money could have been distributed to each citizen, giving each a million dollars or whatever exorbitant amount, is now upset that her numbers were exposed as grossly incorrect, and each citizen would get one dollar.  Yes she is upset because she can not correctly do the math, was exposed and is now saying those that exposed her error are racists.

I didn't realise Diane Abbott is working as a US journalist now. ?

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Trump lying about what he said previously. He's done this kind of lying literally hundreds if not thousands times since he's in office, yet the gullible still think he's a man who "tell's it like it is".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aahfurgtDtE

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 3/18/2020 at 8:37 AM, guys said:

Trump lying about what he said previously. He's done this kind of lying literally hundreds if not thousands times since he's in office, yet the gullible still think he's a man who "tell's it like it is".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aahfurgtDtE

Mr guys specifically, November will be here soon enough.  Please share your choice for President of the USA.

Edited by pmk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
6 hours ago, pmk said:

November will be here soon enough.  Please share your choice for President of the USA.

There really is only one choice pmk.
 
Americans can all thank Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, George Soros, Adam Schiff, and all of those players in the Congress, the bureaucracy and the media who have participated in what could only be refered to as a ‘Resistance Movement’. In addition to exposing themselves as the truly corrupt gang they are, they have validated without a reasonable doubt their sole purpose during these last three years.
 
The events surrounding and/or occurring within the parameters the so-called Special Prosecutor (Mueller) Investigation of Russian/Trump collusion/obstruction of justice in/around the 2016 National elections were by no stretch of any DOJ and/or other federal government statutes/laws/regulations an investigation. It was crystal clear that all of the activities before, during, and after the Mueller affair were/are a collection of grossly screwed up attempts to maintain the power of the long established oligarchy and distract from learning the real facts surrounding the 2016 election and post election efforts to negate the 2016 presidential elections.
 
The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to the American political class, the American bureaucracy, the American media, and American academia.
.After carefully watching the whole of the political class since Donald J. Trump walked into history with his win in 2016 it is plain to see that most of the above group will sell their souls to remain in power.
To have Joe Biden as their chosen candidate shows the pitiful lack of leadership that exists within the Democratic Party.
He was elected as the youngest ever politician to congress and has 3 times contested the American Presidency as the Democrats nominee, the first time 30 years ago.
His attention and performance to his own electorate has shown his incompetence, in fact it has gained him the well earned title of a taxpayer funded proven failure.
Trump is the opposite, a proven success in the real world.  His experience has put him in a position to lead American back from the brink of a Socialist State.
His unconventional manner is not like anyone they have seen or dealt with in DC, but the underlying concern is the establishment cannot buy him or control him.
 
The Democrats hold some very uninspiring records which they will be judged on.
The 10 US cities with the highest murder rate and their Mayors.

 

  1. St. Louis, MO (Lyda Krewson, Democrat)
  2. Baltimore, MD (Bernard Young, Democrat)
  3. Detroit, MI (Mike Duggan, Democrat)
  4. New Orleans, LA (LaToya Cantrell, Democrat)
  5. Baton Rouge, LA (Sharon Weston Broome, Democrat)
  6. Memphis, TN (Jim Strickland, Democrat)
  7. Dayton, OH (Nan Whaley, Democrat)
  8. Shreveport, LA (Perkins, Democrat)
  9. West Palm Beach, FL (Keith James, Democrat)
  10. Washington, DC (Muriel Bowser, Democrat)
 
The ten most dangerous cities in terms of violent crime
 
  1. Detroit, MI (Mike Duggan, Democrat)
  2. Memphis, TN (Jim Strickland, Democrat)
  3. Birmingham, AL (Randall Woodfin, Democrat)
  4. Baltimore, MD (Bernard Young, Democrat)
  5. St. Louis, MO (Lyda Krewson, Democrat)
  6. Kansas City, MO (Quinton Lucas, Democrat)
  7. Cleveland, OH (Frank G. Jackson, Democrat)
  8. Little Rock, AR (Frank Scott Jr., Democrat)
  9. Milwaukee, WI (Tom Barrett, Democrat)
  10. Stockton, CA (Michael Tubbs, Democrat)

History tells us that murder and crime rates are directly linked to poverty, unemployment, homelessness, and education. Thus, based on the information listed above, we can conclude that Democratic mayors are doing an abysmally poor job even running major cities in the United States.

This information is enough to really tick you off when you think of how much money Pelosi and the Democrats have spent trying to take the President down.

Party loyalty is one thing, but faced with the kind of actions from the Democrats I don’t see how any logical thinking voter can continue to support these kind of atrocities.

If you want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government?

Take your pick, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete package; California.

Come November the choice is becoming more than obvious for all clear thinking American voters.

Edited by steveo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
15 hours ago, steveo said:
There really is only one choice pmk.
 
Americans can all thank Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, George Soros, Adam Schiff, and all of those players in the Congress, the bureaucracy and the media who have participated in what could only be refered to as a ‘Resistance Movement’. In addition to exposing themselves as the truly corrupt gang they are, they have validated without a reasonable doubt their sole purpose during these last three years.
 
The events surrounding and/or occurring within the parameters the so-called Special Prosecutor (Mueller) Investigation of Russian/Trump collusion/obstruction of justice in/around the 2016 National elections were by no stretch of any DOJ and/or other federal government statutes/laws/regulations an investigation. It was crystal clear that all of the activities before, during, and after the Mueller affair were/are a collection of grossly screwed up attempts to maintain the power of the long established oligarchy and distract from learning the real facts surrounding the 2016 election and post election efforts to negate the 2016 presidential elections.
 
The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to the American political class, the American bureaucracy, the American media, and American academia.
.After carefully watching the whole of the political class since Donald J. Trump walked into history with his win in 2016 it is plain to see that most of the above group will sell their souls to remain in power.
To have Joe Biden as their chosen candidate shows the pitiful lack of leadership that exists within the Democratic Party.
He was elected as the youngest ever politician to congress and has 3 times contested the American Presidency as the Democrats nominee, the first time 30 years ago.
His attention and performance to his own electorate has shown his incompetence, in fact it has gained him the well earned title of a taxpayer funded proven failure.
Trump is the opposite, a proven success in the real world.  His experience has put him in a position to lead American back from the brink of a Socialist State.
His unconventional manner is not like anyone they have seen or dealt with in DC, but the underlying concern is the establishment cannot buy him or control him.
 
The Democrats hold some very uninspiring records which they will be judged on.
The 10 US cities with the highest murder rate and their Mayors.

 

  1. St. Louis, MO (Lyda Krewson, Democrat)
  2. Baltimore, MD (Bernard Young, Democrat)
  3. Detroit, MI (Mike Duggan, Democrat)
  4. New Orleans, LA (LaToya Cantrell, Democrat)
  5. Baton Rouge, LA (Sharon Weston Broome, Democrat)
  6. Memphis, TN (Jim Strickland, Democrat)
  7. Dayton, OH (Nan Whaley, Democrat)
  8. Shreveport, LA (Perkins, Democrat)
  9. West Palm Beach, FL (Keith James, Democrat)
  10. Washington, DC (Muriel Bowser, Democrat)
 
The ten most dangerous cities in terms of violent crime
 
  1. Detroit, MI (Mike Duggan, Democrat)
  2. Memphis, TN (Jim Strickland, Democrat)
  3. Birmingham, AL (Randall Woodfin, Democrat)
  4. Baltimore, MD (Bernard Young, Democrat)
  5. St. Louis, MO (Lyda Krewson, Democrat)
  6. Kansas City, MO (Quinton Lucas, Democrat)
  7. Cleveland, OH (Frank G. Jackson, Democrat)
  8. Little Rock, AR (Frank Scott Jr., Democrat)
  9. Milwaukee, WI (Tom Barrett, Democrat)
  10. Stockton, CA (Michael Tubbs, Democrat)

History tells us that murder and crime rates are directly linked to poverty, unemployment, homelessness, and education. Thus, based on the information listed above, we can conclude that Democratic mayors are doing an abysmally poor job even running major cities in the United States.

This information is enough to really tick you off when you think of how much money Pelosi and the Democrats have spent trying to take the President down.

Party loyalty is one thing, but faced with the kind of actions from the Democrats I don’t see how any logical thinking voter can continue to support these kind of atrocities.

If you want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government?

Take your pick, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete package; California.

Come November the choice is becoming more than obvious for all clear thinking American voters.

An excellent reply, sorry it got you worked up.  My asking was specifically focused at guys.  That was why I asked.

FWIW I learned something from your post.  I was unaware West Palm had such a high ranking in murders.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 11:08 AM, pmk said:

An excellent reply, sorry it got you worked up.  My asking was specifically focused at guys.  That was why I asked.

FWIW I learned something from your post.  I was unaware West Palm had such a high ranking in murders.

I am not worked up, just frustrated at such childishness from adults to see reason.

What was the focal point of Trumps election? 

I remember a man who said, "We need to become less dependent on other countries to survive."
I remember a man who said, "We need to take care of America first!!!"

I remember a man who said, "We need to bring our businesses home."
I remember a man who said, "We need to become less dependent on other countries to survive."
I remember a man who said, "We need to take care of America first!!!"
Now I know all the reasons why he said those things...

Seems to me every other country in the world is waking up to this fact now as well.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I still want to know why an Australian is so concerned about the president of the United States ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 3/23/2020 at 8:08 PM, steveo said:

I am not worked up, just frustrated at such childishness from adults to see reason.

What was the focal point of Trumps election? 

I remember a man who said, "We need to become less dependent on other countries to survive."
I remember a man who said, "We need to take care of America first!!!"

I remember a man who said, "We need to bring our businesses home."
I remember a man who said, "We need to become less dependent on other countries to survive."
I remember a man who said, "We need to take care of America first!!!"
Now I know all the reasons why he said those things...

Seems to me every other country in the world is waking up to this fact now as well.

All very important for a country to be independent, self sustaining and in my opinion, a leader not a follower.

After this weeks political games where Democratic law makers are exploiting Trumps request for aid to help his citizens, the time has truly arrived to replace these elected persons.

Myself, I await the upcoming day when true investigations on crimes committed against the USA, politicians and others are tried and if guilty, given just sentences for crimes committed against the USA, and hopefully will send a message to all elected persons.  Be honest and do not forget about who you actually work for.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
12 hours ago, scot taco said:

I still want to know why an Australian is so concerned about the president of the United States ?

You really should be more concerned of the depths of deceit and cronyism that is entrenched in the governance of your country.

I am still awaiting the list of the reliable sources that you base your opinions on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
10 minutes ago, steveo said:

You really should be more concerned of the depths of deceit and cronyism that is entrenched in the governance of your country.

 

You really have no clue how ridiculous that sounds, coming from a Trump supporter, do you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
2 hours ago, pmk said:

All very important for a country to be independent, self sustaining and in my opinion, a leader not a follower.

After this weeks political games where Democratic law makers are exploiting Trumps request for aid to help his citizens, the time has truly arrived to replace these elected persons.

Myself, I await the upcoming day when true investigations on crimes committed against the USA, politicians and others are tried and if guilty, given just sentences for crimes committed against the USA, and hopefully will send a message to all elected persons.  Be honest and do not forget about who you actually work for.

I agree whole heartedly.

So many Americans that are "woke" are awaiting to see legitimate investigations that are conducted without political interference pmk.

It is not only the Democrats that are shaking in their boots at this thought, some well known RINOS are just as guilty of dishonouring their pledge of office as well.

The last three years has really exposed traitors to the American people and that will hopefully see them swept from office thus losing their influence to further delay the full force of justice they deserve.

In their own words "No one is above the law".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
6 minutes ago, guys said:

You really have no clue how ridiculous that sounds, coming from a Trump supporter, do you.

I feel the same towards your puerile replies defending a Party hell bent on turning America into a socialist welfare state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
3 hours ago, pmk said:

All very important for a country to be independent, self sustaining and in my opinion, a leader not a follower.

As a non American I'm interested to have the benefit of your advice. Are you suggesting I shouldn't buy any American goods or services, or visit your country ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
56 minutes ago, b40rt said:

As a non American I'm interested to have the benefit of your advice. Are you suggesting I shouldn't buy any American goods or services, or visit your country ?

I had quoted SteveO, if the words are read as he wrote, he very clearly used the term less dependent, (not independent) regarding items you asked about.  My advice, and it is from a meager citizen, based on a USA perspective, of course we want trade and tourism that is mutually good, for the persons and the countries.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...