dadof2

One For The Americans

3 hours ago, steveo said:

I agree whole heartedly.

So many Americans that are "woke" are awaiting to see legitimate investigations that are conducted without political interference pmk.

It is not only the Democrats that are shaking in their boots at this thought, some well known RINOS are just as guilty of dishonouring their pledge of office as well.

The last three years has really exposed traitors to the American people and that will hopefully see them swept from office thus losing their influence to further delay the full force of justice they deserve.

In their own words "No one is above the law".

Why aren't you concerned about your own country's government, with things like GM shutting Holden down? Does Australia's what some call extreme economic dependency on China concern you? Your government's response to the wild fires?  How is Australia going to pay for the Corona Virus stimulus package, must less the medical response? Might want to get your own house in order, before you jump up on a soap box, to tell me what I should with mine.....

Edited by nhuskys
  • Like 2

Its pretty easy to google claims made by Trump and come up with enough articles from different sources that either refute what he claimed or find maybe a half truth in it.Sometimes maybe even the truth but a larger percent of it is BS. Its also pretty easy to catch him lying from one televised statement to the next...like a few weeks ago the covid 19 thing being a deep state hoax to hurt him to now saying "I knew it was a pandemic from day one"  really ?!

If you want to look for stats to fact check his claims here are just a few places to look:

Moody Analytics

National Retail Federation

Congressional Budget Office

USDA

Goldman Sachs

American Farm Bureau Federation

Institute for Supply  Management

CDC.Gov

National Farmers Union

Your deep state theories mean nothing too me because I think they are bull**** excuses to help cover up his  criminal behavior.

You praise him and I cannot stand him and neither of us will be persuaded to the other side, its a useless argument so why keep bringing it up ?

Kudos to nhusky,s statement because  he put it much better than I did.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, nhuskys said:

Why aren't you concerned about your own country's government, with things like GM shutting Holden down? Does Australia's what some call extreme economic dependency on China concern you? Your government's response to the wild fires?  How is Australia going to pay for the Corona Virus stimulus package, must less the medical response? Might want to get your own house in order, before you jump up on a soap box, to tell me what I should with mine.....

This thread is about America, stay on topic. If you want to start a thread on Australia your lack of knowledge will again be exposed.

8 hours ago, scot taco said:

Its pretty easy to google claims made by Trump and come up with enough articles from different sources that either refute what he claimed or find maybe a half truth in it.Sometimes maybe even the truth but a larger percent of it is BS. Its also pretty easy to catch him lying from one televised statement to the next...like a few weeks ago the covid 19 thing being a deep state hoax to hurt him to now saying "I knew it was a pandemic from day one"  really ?!

If you want to look for stats to fact check his claims here are just a few places to look:

Moody Analytics

National Retail Federation

Congressional Budget Office

USDA

Goldman Sachs

American Farm Bureau Federation

Institute for Supply  Management

CDC.Gov

National Farmers Union

Your deep state theories mean nothing too me because I think they are bull**** excuses to help cover up his  criminal behavior.

You praise him and I cannot stand him and neither of us will be persuaded to the other side, its a useless argument so why keep bringing it up ?

Kudos to nhusky,s statement because  he put it much better than I did.

Your mind is like a parachute, it has to be open to work. Trumps arrival was a profound agent of change and we have seen the establishment power structures in government and media are lashing out at him.
There is no other President that could have endured the endless accusations and witch hunts that have been levelled at him.
Whatever President Trump’s weaknesses and problems, he is leading a tremendous economy, filling the federal bench with Constitution-minded judges, and renegotiating scores of unfair trade deals.
Trump’s success only makes the criticism more absurd.
Trump is reviled by the elite establishment political-media class as an outsider and a bumpkin.  
Their biggest concern is if the new President will succeeded and end their way of life.
The ignorance by some is creating an ongoing sense of hysteria, which would be absurd if it were not so destructive.
You may close your eyes to the positives that have has gone down in his three and a half years in office but come November I am sure Americans that have an open mind will make sure he will still be your President, and deservedly so.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, steveo said:

This thread is about America, stay on topic. If you want to start a thread on Australia your lack of knowledge will again be exposed.

Maybe someday we will all learn to debate, as opposed to spout. America is strong, America will survive. God bless you.

9 hours ago, nhuskys said:

Maybe someday we will all learn to debate, as opposed to spout. America is strong, America will survive. God bless you.

It is in good hands, so we can both agree on that. Stay safe.

12 hours ago, guys said:

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: 1 persoon, mogelijk herkende tekst: Dr. Fauci unveils a mask that could save millions of lives. HOUSE

Brilliant reply from the Belgian.  

If you truly are from where you say, kind of sad to see your countries Corona deaths per million persons is 19 vs the country I am from, led by the President you continuously slam, where we have 4 deaths per million persons.  

Seems especially you Mr Guys, with such high Corona deaths almost 5 times that per million persons compared to the USA, need a mask and likely gloves to match the Duct Tape style you posted.  In your case FWIW, you can find Pink or maybe Rainbow tape.  Best to stay safe and self quarantine for enough time until it is safe for you to come outside, 10 years seems about long enough.

Edited by pmk

Well you have the right DR. to listen to him. We voted Trump in to stir the pot. Not because we were awed by his personality. He was thick skinned enough to pull it off. Screw all lifer politicians on both sides.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-fauci-winter-cycle-4954ed2a-b6f5-42a7-b4be-136998d0f312.html

There is no "awakening" there is no coming "storm" and Mr. Trump is not the "savior". If you believe that then you need to come in off the ledge and go ride your dirt bike to clear your head. If you like his politics thats fine and thats your opinion,but the man is no savior.

You want to see how a man speaks to his people as a true leader should in a time of crisis ? Watch Governor Cuomo. You might not like his politics but in this moment he is a leader. He uses science based statistics to explain whats going on and what to expect in a well spoken manor with compassion. He listens to the experts instead of his "hunch" or "gut" and has a vocabulary above a fifth grade level. He even takes questions without attacking reporters like a ****ing unhinged bully.

Best wishes to all to stay save and make it through this pandemic so we can all come out the other side and ride our dirt bikes when the smoke clears.

Edited by scot taco
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, scot taco said:

There is no "awakening" there is no coming "storm" and Mr. Trump is not the "savior". If you believe that then you need to come in off the ledge and go ride your dirt bike to clear your head. If you like his politics thats fine and thats your opinion,but the man is no savior.

You want to see how a man speaks to his people as a true leader should in a time of crisis ? Watch Governor Cuomo. You might not like his politics but in this moment he is a leader. He uses science based statistics to explain whats going on and what to expect in a well spoken manor with compassion. He listens to the experts instead of his "hunch" or "gut" and has a vocabulary above a fifth grade level. He even takes questions without attacking reporters like a ****ing unhinged bully.

Best wishes to all to stay save and make it through this pandemic so we can all come out the other side and ride our dirt bikes when the smoke clears.

It seems there are many that think Cuomo may be the savior for the Democrats.If you dig a little deeper you will find he is just what you have delight in describing PresidentTrump, a liar, deceitful and self-serving. Cuomo is a career politician just like his father and is entrenched in subservience to his Party,not the American people. Thanks to this crisis many liberal governors have been forced to cooperate with President Trump, but they still want to blame him for all of their problems. His ability to stand at a press conference and so eloquently delivers a well-crafted speech that has no substance is highlighted very well right now by the current crisis of covid19. His lack offoresight and his slick words to alay the blame for New York Citys shortage of ventilators is an example of many of his short comings. Cuomo had the audacity of making a stunning charge against Trump accusing him of not sending enough ventilators to the State, for some reason New York has a severe shortage. Back in 2015, New York governor Cuomo rejected buying for a pandemic despite being offered 16,000 units. Instead of buying the ventilators, it was under his direction, a task force was set up to create a priority system for who would be put on a ventilator, red being the direst, blue being the least and assigned a triage officer to make these life and death decisions. His failed policies are many but this one really has caught him short. He wasn't prepared for this crisis because he misused the available money on gambling and sanctuary and pushing the release of criminals from prison which endangered his own citizens and now like every other Democrat try and shift the blame on to others. In February and March NYC officials, including their illustrious Mayor was telling citizens to go out and mingle. Visit Chinatown,, go to the parades there, go to the theatres there, go to the Chinese restaurants. There is nothing to worry about. Now, New York is the most infected city and he blames President Trump. Trump would have every right to turn his back on New York and let Cuomo handle his self-made disaster. Some other leading Democrats are saying just what you have said, Cuomo is doing so well he should be nominated as a Presidential candidate.
Really, when he is trying to blame The President for his own failures.
Edited by steveo
  • Like 1

Secret Service for Trump just authorized an emergency order for rental of 30 golf carts for $45,000 for a Virginia golf course. I guess only one agent per cart?

Trump has ordered his flock to shoot any virus that's crossed his magnificent border wall.

93781434_10220119672277033_960924268768526336_n.jpg

93835360_10220119672477038_3172778013267853312_n.jpg

93973919_10220119672957050_1803383817570877440_n.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Tired of winning yet? Luckily you've got a stable genius at the helm.

Covid-19 curve.jpg