Jump to content

dadof2

One For The Americans

Recommended Posts

The winning is about to go to a whole new level and expose the extent of deceit perpetrated on the American people by the former President Obama.. You must have conveniently missed the news that Lt General Michael Flynn has been exonerated of the phony charges that he lied to the FBI. What's important about this you would ask?  Flynn's exoneration is the catalyst that will now expose the worst case of political corruption in American history. The US government under Barack Obama, whom you placed on a pedestal, repeatedly lied, cheated, and conspired against US citizens and a sitting President to have them defiled. Based on newly declassified documents those implicated in the Obama administration include James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page,Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Samatha Power, John Brennan, and James Clapper. They knew what was going on and participated in the corruption. This was nothing short of an attempted coup mounted by the FBI and is without precedent.The most damning conclusion from the newly released documents is that the guilty finger points directly at Barack Obama. When are you going to wake up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Care to explain why Flynn plead guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia's ambassador to the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 5/12/2020 at 1:49 AM, steveo said:

The winning is about to go to a whole new level and expose the extent of deceit perpetrated on the American people by the former President Obama.. You must have conveniently missed the news that Lt General Michael Flynn has been exonerated of the phony charges that he lied to the FBI. What's important about this you would ask?  Flynn's exoneration is the catalyst that will now expose the worst case of political corruption in American history. The US government under Barack Obama, whom you placed on a pedestal, repeatedly lied, cheated, and conspired against US citizens and a sitting President to have them defiled. Based on newly declassified documents those implicated in the Obama administration include James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page,Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Samatha Power, John Brennan, and James Clapper. They knew what was going on and participated in the corruption. This was nothing short of an attempted coup mounted by the FBI and is without precedent.The most damning conclusion from the newly released documents is that the guilty finger points directly at Barack Obama. When are you going to wake up.

Itll be a while till many wake up, those bleach hangovers are a killer....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 5/12/2020 at 1:49 AM, steveo said:

The winning is about to go to a whole new level and expose the extent of deceit perpetrated on the American people by the former President Obama.. You must have conveniently missed the news that Lt General Michael Flynn has been exonerated of the phony charges that he lied to the FBI. What's important about this you would ask?  Flynn's exoneration is the catalyst that will now expose the worst case of political corruption in American history. The US government under Barack Obama, whom you placed on a pedestal, repeatedly lied, cheated, and conspired against US citizens and a sitting President to have them defiled. Based on newly declassified documents those implicated in the Obama administration include James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page,Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Samatha Power, John Brennan, and James Clapper. They knew what was going on and participated in the corruption. This was nothing short of an attempted coup mounted by the FBI and is without precedent.The most damning conclusion from the newly released documents is that the guilty finger points directly at Barack Obama. When are you going to wake up.

care to tell us in a sentance what Obama actually did wrong.

Or why bleach injected into a person isnt a good idea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

It will take still time to find out every wrong doing Obama did.

But it is already clear that he had some agendas in his mind that did harm. 

He made a good job depending  the finance crises probably because he was not experienced he did little which helped much. 

He has brought political framing and a new type of information in politics and to people which is very propagandic and let people believe they need the distributed decisions. That is what he did very well.

It all came from a book he read, he then put the autor of that book and made him the main goverment information minister, (or head of I don't know his title right now)

You can self read it up which is easier to believe. 

Edited by pschrauber
Grammer and spelling issues due to automatic spell checker that was set on German

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
4 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

care to tell us in a sentance what Obama actually did wrong.

Or why bleach injected into a person isnt a good idea?

If you have to ask such a question when such clear and discernable proof of many nefarious actions and implementations under his watch that negatively affected the United States you really are not worthy of a reply. Don't be so lazy and look past your obvious indoctrination by CNN. The charade of the Democrats with the support of a totally bias MSM media in spending three and a half years in working only on removing Trump from the WH is to stop him exposing Obamas divisive, treasonous and subversive Deep State Socialist and Islamist supplanting of the American Republic. The exoneration of Flynn will be a starting point for the AG Barr to now get to the truth of the fabrications of the Democrats, FBI and other intelligence agencies that set in place the establishment of the Steele dossier enquiry. This may just be the catalyst to bring forward many individuals on subpoena including Obama too answer for their part in the charade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

For many Trump is extremely irritating,  he is virtually impossible to listen to without feeling annoyed and he just appears to lie his way out of trouble, the worse he behaves the more his fans lap it up.

But Politics isn't about facts its tribal. In england its conservative or labour . In the us its Democrat v Republican.  In both countries it doesn't seem to matter how appalling a leader is the  hard core party members will follow and defend that individual. 

This thread will just be a never ending row as questions are asked and neither side of the arguement will consider the others point of view. I couldn't understand how a world power could elect such a man. Then I watched tiger king....????

Western political systems are preferable to dictatorships and the likes of Putin. But at the moment they are not producing good leaders. Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn,  Boris ???? Not as good at appearing stupid as Trump but hardly inspiring. Chucking stones at the yanks for having Trump or Biden to vote for , both in their 70s, may seem appropriate but our options aren't much better over here.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
19 hours ago, steveo said:

If you have to ask such a question when such clear and discernable proof of many nefarious actions and implementations under his watch that negatively affected the United States you really are not worthy of a reply. Don't be so lazy and look past your obvious indoctrination by CNN. The charade of the Democrats with the support of a totally bias MSM media in spending three and a half years in working only on removing Trump from the WH is to stop him exposing Obamas divisive, treasonous and subversive Deep State Socialist and Islamist supplanting of the American Republic. The exoneration of Flynn will be a starting point for the AG Barr to now get to the truth of the fabrications of the Democrats, FBI and other intelligence agencies that set in place the establishment of the Steele dossier enquiry. This may just be the catalyst to bring forward many individuals on subpoena including Obama too answer for their part in the charade.

I asked for one thing and you couldnt give a clear answer. Says something i guess.

I have watched about 4 minutes of CNN in the last 20 years so youre definately wrong there, its not watched much here in the uk, and your assumption probably says more about your indoctrination than mine.

Trump has done very badly on the world stage, he is treated a complete joke here. Our leaders are not much better btw.

For someone in Australia you seem disproportionally concerned with defense of the orange buffoon?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
5 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

I asked for one thing and you couldnt give a clear answer. Says something i guess.

I have watched about 4 minutes of CNN in the last 20 years so youre definately wrong there, its not watched much here in the uk, and your assumption probably says more about your indoctrination than mine.

Trump has done very badly on the world stage, he is treated a complete joke here. Our leaders are not much better btw.

For someone in Australia you seem disproportionally concerned with defense of the orange buffoon?


One long sentence. A new President. comes to power and we see an Islamic convert John Brennan the head of the CIA, Obama's top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim, Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim,Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim,Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim, Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim, advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim, Obama's foreign affairs appointee Hillary Clintons top adviser is Huma Abedin is a Muslim.

Your description of the most powerful man in the world and not comprehending how and why he is in  that position I can only assume is testament to an obvious lack of knowledge. For all of Trumps faults, of which he has many, his appearance on the world stage has exposed what many cannot even begin to understand or accept, and you are just another. Trump has bought time for America and the world to wake up to where it is being lead and Obama was the golden boy doing the ground work than Hillary Clinton was poised to continue.

 
 




 

 

Edited by steveo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
On 5/24/2020 at 2:42 PM, steveo said:


One long sentence. A new President. comes to power and we see an Islamic convert John Brennan the head of the CIA, Obama's top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim, Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim,Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim,Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim, Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim, advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim, Obama's foreign affairs appointee Hillary Clintons top adviser is Huma Abedin is a Muslim.

Your description of the most powerful man in the world and not comprehending how and why he is in  that position I can only assume is testament to an obvious lack of knowledge. For all of Trumps faults, of which he has many, his appearance on the world stage has exposed what many cannot even begin to understand or accept, and you are just another. Trump has bought time for America and the world to wake up to where it is being lead and Obama was the golden boy doing the ground work than Hillary Clinton was poised to continue.

 
 




 

 

Im not sure you understand a simple question, so I repeat, what has obama done that was so bad?

Had I asked for the religion of some of the government officials your answer would've been more accurate, just goes to show how easy it is to tap into a racist narrative i guess....

Perhaps you could clarify how the man that thinks bleach and light can cure corona (as above) is the most pwerful man in the world? I certainly do comprehend how he became the president, sadly I'm pretty sure you dont.

Are you australian?

Edited by nigel dabster
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Nigel, from a previous reply and again now it seems you find it hard to distinguish the definition of racism...best work on your comprehension of that and leave the favorite leftie defense word of racism on the shelf.  If planting all of these Muslims and having such a reliance on their advice in his fold when he professes to be a non-Muslim that in itself should raise concerns especially when he is the leader of a predominately Christian country. The elected leader of any country swears to serve and protect its citizens both domestically and those serving their country. Benghazi is the one area that will be his nightmare for what he allowed to happen during his tenure. Under his leadership he created more debt (doubling the National debt) than ALL presidents before him combined by the time he left office. The economy had never been as low under his leadership.  During Obama’s first term, he blamed Bush for the economy, for the botched Operation Fast and Furious, for the massive deficits, for Americas plummeting national wealth, for its problems in the Middle East -- for just about everything that went wrong. His open borders policy allowed thousands of unvetted persons into the wider community and that included known individuals that had strong links to jihadist terrorist organizations. Obama's DACA via executive order to give amnesty to some 800,000 younger illegal immigrants was contentious and divisive in its implementation. He was vigorous in his promotion and funding of sanctuary cities to protect illegal and often the most violent of felons and then provided laws that saw them have more rights than American citizens. Funding shortfalls for the necessities of the wider communities were used for the protection and defense of these illegals and is the reason why most all of these Democrat-run sanctuary cities are the mess they are in even to this day. In September 2013, Obama and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani made history by talking on the phone, the first direct conversation between leaders in Washington and Tehran since 1979. That signaled a change in relations that culminated in the nuclear deal and huge cash money flow of $1.7 billion in cash, to the regime that openly was and still is, funding terrorism not just in the Middle East but in Africa, Asia, South America and right in Obama's backyard, in the United States. This deal along with his insistence on the release of known Islamic terrorists back onto the battlefield was one of the most wicked omissions of reporting by the media on the American people His war on coal and oil at any cost saw over 200 coal-powered plants shut down in a five year period costing countless job losses. Let's not get onto his endless promotion of BLM and the racial division it caused. One of the most telling aspects of the protection Obama was afforded was the obstruction to the release of details of how in the Obama administrations final year in office he approved the spending of a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal records under the Freedom of Information Act for details that showed poor performance in many categories measuring transparency in government. One of the most telling predictions that ow has come back to bite him is his touting the benefits of globalism in a joint press conference in 2016 with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. Obama defended the integration of the global economy and said focusing solely on your local market is the "wrong medicine." The prescription of withdrawing from trade deals and focusing predominantly on your local market and local workers was what Trump focused his election campaign on and the whole world can now see just who was right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
31 minutes ago, steveo said:

... The prescription of withdrawing from trade deals and focusing predominantly on your local market and local workers was what Trump focused his election campaign on and the whole world can now see just who was right.

Indeed, unemployment in the US is at a historic low, with rising wages to boot!

I'm glad there's an Australian on here who knows so much about American politics, maybe Trump could hire steveo as an adviser

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Steveo never answers a simple fact based question but instead spews more conspiracy theories and fake news than a trump campaign rally.

Her are a few facts :

 

 

B501FFD8-2198-4FD9-B009-5FE77D5FDE73.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Seems you are a bit reliant on posting gifs that others have put together Scott.

Here is an interesting list of many quotes from an ex President that professes to being a Christian. You may find it difficult to understand like most others that are unaware or in denial of his forked tongue.

20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam and Mohammed

#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

#2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

#5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

#6 “Islam has always been part of America”

#7 “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

#15 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”

#16 “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”

#17 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

#18 “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

#19 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

#20 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

Try not to laugh to hard on quotes 11 to 15 and number 20 in particular.

Edited by steveo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...