dadof2

One For The Americans

4 hours ago, steveo said:

Seems you are a bit reliant on posting gifs that others have put together Scott.

Here is an interesting list of many quotes from an ex President that professes to being a Christian. You may find it difficult to understand like most others that are unaware or in denial of his forked tongue.

20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam and Mohammed

#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

#2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

#5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

#6 “Islam has always been part of America”

#7 “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

#15 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”

#16 “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”

#17 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

#18 “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

#19 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

#20 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

Try not to laugh to hard on quotes 11 to 15 and number 20 in particular.

Fake news !

1 hour ago, scot taco said:

Fake news !

If only it was. Time you faced the reality of what went down under Obama's direction right under your nose, seems obvious that even now, 4 years later you are still in the dark. Plenty of proof available if you care to look.

Here is Obama's Vice President of 8 years Joe Biden. He is Obama's and the American Democrats endorsed candidate to contest the 2020 Presidential election. No faking News here Scotty. https://trendingviews.co/video/joe-biden-on-the-view-seems-confused-talking-about-7-women-who-accused-him-12573.html?fbclid=IwAR0Dd1yTycMKNQfovnpdAA32BDTSYvHv_FRcPBwxV1C1nUMfWt9HXkICz14

Edited by steveo

So the problem with Obama is that he's ok with a religion followed by almost a quarter of the population of the world?

That's a very problematic viewpoint.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steveo said:

Here is Obama's Vice President of 8 years Joe Biden. He is Obama's and the American Democrats endorsed candidate to contest the 2020 Presidential election. No faking News here Scotty. https://trendingviews.co/video/joe-biden-on-the-view-seems-confused-talking-about-7-women-who-accused-him-12573.html?fbclid=IwAR0Dd1yTycMKNQfovnpdAA32BDTSYvHv_FRcPBwxV1C1nUMfWt9HXkICz14

I would think that news would make Biden more of your kind of guy seeing that Trump has him beat by 18 or more of the same accusations. I could go tit for tat all day long every day with you,but I,m not going to anymore, especially not here. I have better things to contemplate...like finishing my Ossa Pioneer or building my Alpina- Pursang hybrid.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, steveo said:

Nigel, from a previous reply and again now it seems you find it hard to distinguish the definition of racism...best work on your comprehension of that and leave the favorite leftie defense word of racism on the shelf.  If planting all of these Muslims and having such a reliance on their advice in his fold when he professes to be a non-Muslim that in itself should raise concerns especially when he is the leader of a predominately Christian country.

hiding behind a definition, or your interprtation of such is no defence.

You dont like muslims why?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, nigel dabster said:

hiding behind a definition, or your interprtation of such is no defence.

You dont like muslims why?

It is not my interpretation that is concerning, more so your lack of common sense.  Your continual smart mouth jibs seem to be your trade mark right through this forum.

1 hour ago, steveo said:

It is not my interpretation that is concerning, more so your lack of common sense.  Your continual smart mouth jibs seem to be your trade mark right through this forum.

In defense of @nigel dabster his continual smart mouth jibs ARE his Trade mark.......... in every forum.  :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:09 AM, steveo said:

ive asked 3 times now so im sure everone can only assume you cant give an answer............

Commonsense? Where have i not applied that or is a disagreement with your racist views what you mean?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When the looting starts the shooting starts, do these sound like the words of a statesman,  a president ? I despair at America 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, baldilocks said:

When the looting starts the shooting starts, do these sound like the words of a statesman,  a president ? I despair at America 

My despair is targeted far closer to home.

• Like 1

Trump says he defends peaceful protesters, while 5 minutes ago, his troops pushed peaceful protesters back with tear gas, so he could pose as the religious hypocrite he is, in front of a church. 

But my congratulations to the Americans with the successful launch of SpaceX Crew Dragon. ?

Edited by guys
  • Like 3