dadof2

One For The Americans

I agree with most of your last post, that's why I said "And the democrats helped him in power by pushing Hilary clinton at all costs." in my first post.

And I understand and agree with a lot of reasons why a lot of people voted for Trump.

It's high time that the political establishment, left and right, realise that its time for drastic changes.

I just don't like it when the one who has the nuclear bomb codes, and who is also responsible for the foreign (military) policies, wich effects us here in Europe , is a clown who's a compulsive liar, changes his opinion on key subjects every five minutes, and even mocks people who believed him when he said he was going to drain the swamp.

But don't worry, the latter is just my humble opinion, and won't change a thing.

Edited by guys
  • Like 2

All of the Democrat Party worked overtime in trying to come up with any and every excuse for Hillary Clinton’s stunning and historic loss to Donald Trump. They just refuse to succumb to reality and accept the fact that Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate.She is simply neither liked nor trusted. Prior to the election, they all attempted to guilt and shame people into voting for Hillary because she’s a woman. Barack Obama even proclaimed her to be the most experienced person ever to run for president so where is the difference ? These clowns were little more than lobbyists for a totally corrupt unsuitable candidate for POTUS.

I dont think many have tried to make excuses for hillarys loss. Its no secret that she wasnt a strong canidate and probably wouldnt have been a strong president. Hillary wasnt ideal and isnt.

Terrible??? As a political leader yes but as a canidate??? Come on... popular vote was won by data!!!

Donald runs his days by telling people that they are bad, dumb, horrible, corrupt and against... some of those he is now looking toward. I just cant say that running a country by telling all other countries that they are morons is a great way to make friends. This tact of calling people morons is definetly not the way to unify a country....

Lets pull it into a trials perspective... we can all understand trials right??? You enter a section and take one of those "dumb" dabs. Maybe two or three... The rider is now frustrated... they may have put a ton of energy into it.... they are now exhausted... would the first thing you want to hear "your horrible"??? That is considered cruelity. That is considered bullying.

Bullying will not be tolerated in this world of trials we live in. Its a horrible tactic and just throwing slurs at each other wont do anybody any good.

If i have bullied any one i owe them an appology. Dad of two... i think you are certianly some one that deserves that from me. I will try to make that personal some day but dont think that this means we agree on many levels.... i am sorry. Your voice is valid even if i dont get it.

Trump will bring a whole new level of emotion that many are not prepared to accept and several are quick to exploit. Becareful with your anger and strong words or be prepared to be told that you are the worst trials rider at every dab you take...

Oh hillarys experience.... she kinda slept at the white house more than any other canidate historically... joke.

--biff

Stop your us vs them mentality. We vs we is how it sounds and if we vs we isnt what you mean then step out of the we...

Edited by biffsgasgas
  • Like 2

• “ I dont think many have tried to make excuses for hillarys loss “

Come now,  first the democrats blamed Comey then they tried to blame it on Fake news then a challenge for a recount by Jill Stein of 3 states was thrown out.  Even Obama at that point said” I have seen no evidence of hackers tampering with the 2016 presidential election” and adding “ We stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people”. Now Obama has changed his tune and blamed the Russians for interfering in both the 2012 and 2016 results.

“This tact of calling people morons is definetly not the way to unify a country....”

Bit rich to call out Trump when Obama’s record of being the most divisive race baiting president where he openly supports blm over law enforcement and makes lame excuses for the hostile religion related threats towards the USA.  One top of that, trying to influence the result in the Brexit poll by going to the UK and telling them they would go to the bottom of the list of countries he would deal with if they were to leave the EU.  Add to that Hillary’s now famous quote of calling all American Trump supporters “deporables” your not standing on any high ground defending the indefencible biff.

We will have to agree to disagree my friend.

When tolerance becomes a one way street it leads to cultural suicide and that is where America was surely heading,  unfortunately other countries are being lead down this path too.

Edited by steveo

17 hours ago, guys said:

16388311_1674514775892827_7595759244402159172_n.jpg

Just a reminder that not all graphics on the internet are accurate.

Libyans did this in 1988.

Pan_Am_Flight_103._Crashed_Lockerbie,_Scotland,_21_December_1988.jpg

Edited by pa.

Yes,not all things are totally accurate on the internet,and I had made up my mind to stay neutral on here with this subject,but I no longer can.

Pretty funny that the countries that lying Donald did not band are the ones that he has business interest in.

I will not stand silent while these lying,hate mongering morons try to slowly erode all of are rights with fear tactics just so they can stay in power and get richer.

Not a Muslim band they say.Then why will Christians from the band countries be considered to still be let in?  

It is my belief that it is because the far right wing Tea party assh@#$ want it to be a christian only country and if you are not one of them then you are not a "good" American.That is total bull@#$ in my book and not what this country is about or why it was founded.

Trump has not "drained" the swamp or,for the most part, even picked qualified and people for his cabinet.Well,not qualified to better this country,but qualified to freakin gut the middle class and help the fellow wall street friends.

I do apologize to the rest of the world for what my country is going to do in the next four years,but I will not apologize for my opinions.

Now,if you want to bash my opinions or just disagree that is totally fine by me because that is democracy and I will not get into a p****** match on here.I just wanted to speak my mind on the subject one time.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, guys said:

Care to elaborate?

That was the remains of the Lockerbie 747, headed to New York when it was brought down by a Libian explosive over Scotland.

Ah, so Trump's retaliating for something that happened 29 years ago. Swift justice I assume. :)

42 minutes ago, guys said:

Ah, so Trump's retaliating for something that happened 29 years ago. Swift justice I assume. :)

No, it neatly illustrates that the previously posted chart isn't accurate.

One has to be skeptical of media, even if it agrees with your opinion; only through vigorous examination can the truth be found!

My apologies for being inaccurate, I'm sure if you even go further in history, you will find more. 
But the general idea of it being an arbitrary measure still stands.

And if your still not happy with my explanation, I'd just call it an alternative fact.:P

Edited by guys