dadof2

One For The Americans

1 hour ago, nigel dabster said:

Strange how this "evidence" took so long to find. Trump lost get over it

Or from perhaps a somewhat more reputable news source:

Trump's latest batch of election lawsuits fizzle as dozens of losses pile up

"The Republican president and his allies continue to mount new cases, recycling the same baseless claims, even after Trump’s own attorney general, William Barr, declared this week that the justice department had uncovered no widespread fraud.

“This will continue to be a losing strategy, and in a way it’s even bad for him: he gets to re-lose the election numerous times,“ said Kent Greenfield, a professor at Boston College Law School. “The depths of his petulance and narcissism continue to surprise me.”"

I have to say that when I ski raced internationally the Americans had a bad reputation for being sore losers, carrying on like pork chops when they didn't win. Trump is maintaining that reputation. Loser!

Edited by bikerpet
  • Like 2

I'm sure we have all suffered from the the behaviour of the child who grew up , never hearing the word NO! Some matured their way out of it and some didn't.

Discus?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Strange how this "evidence" took so long to find. Trump lost get over it

You guys don`t get it, nobody really liked Trump. But he was the better choice than any wacked Clinton. The last time we had a good Democrat for president was Kennedy. And then his own party executed him. All these American haters of our conservative party, loving the Clinton`s and the other crooked people agreeing with your agenda. That picture of Bill and Prince Andrew flying around the world together. That speaks volumes of the type of people you really are. Holding your arms wide open for the crooked Biden`s and Harris who gladly slept her way to the top. So who paid to have Jeffrey Epstein removed?

• Confused 1

Today I read almost with disbelief (I'd believe just about anything coming out of this dysfunctional country at present) that Trump was considering giving himself and his family pre-emptive pardons.

What sort of lunatic asylum would provide a president with the power to excuse himself from criminal charges, let alone do so for acts that have not yet been committed. The mind boggles! "I'm the President, I feel like shooting a few innocent citizens for sport - no problem. I'll give myself a pre-emptive pardon before hand." Hopefully the constitutional courts would prevent this sort of nonsense, Oh, wait, the court was stacked with conservatives by Trump.

8 hours ago, lineaway said:

You guys don`t get it, nobody really liked Trump. But he was the better choice than any wacked Clinton. The last time we had a good Democrat for president was Kennedy. And then his own party executed him. All these American haters of our conservative party, loving the Clinton`s and the other crooked people agreeing with your agenda. That picture of Bill and Prince Andrew flying around the world together. That speaks volumes of the type of people you really are. Holding your arms wide open for the crooked Biden`s and Harris who gladly slept her way to the top. So who paid to have Jeffrey Epstein removed?

I think we do get it actually. Trump is simply the logical consequence of a society that has entrenched and institutionalized, self-interested greed and violence for a very long time.

I don't hate the US Conservative party any more than I do the "Liberals" - they are both self serving and corrupt, to think otherwise is either ignorance or indoctrination. Nixon - the Republican behind Watergate if you don't remember. Ford - who pre-emptively pardoned Nixon. The Democrats certainly don't have a monopoly on poor behaviour.

You raise Kennedy - the man who instigated Bay of Pigs, unprovoked invasion of another sovereign nation simply because their politics didn't align with the American vision. The man who gave tacit approval (or more) for a military coup in South Vietnam which resulted in the "execution" of Diem. The man who commenced bombing and napalming of Vietnam. Shining example of what the world needs in a super-power leader. You really should take your proof that the Dems. murdered Kennedy to the legal beagles, everyone else seems to have been forced to say that the trail vanished and the original perp. cannot be found. I don't discount for a moment that his death was planned in some corridor of power, but which one is a mystery - the Dems thinking he was too rogue? The Republicans hating him for being to Liberal? The CIA because he might have curtailed some of their favourite games?

Epstein - what? And the relevance of this particular death in custody is? A serial sex offender and paedophile, if he was murdered those who did it should be brought to justice, but I'd hazard a guess he'd not be the first of his ilk to either be killed in prison or to suicide there. One more death that may, possibly, lay at the door of the American political machine. Given the thousands of deaths American leaders have directly condoned over the years (I'm not including any wars here) what's the relevance of this one?

I don't think most of "us" are holding our arms wide open for Biden, we just see that he is significantly the lesser of two pretty dreadful choices. Someone who has some tattered vestiges of morals, who can think just slightly beyond his own self-interest.

How you can continue to watch Trump trying to commit a coup in your own country, who is giving pardons to confessed party criminals and planning pre-emptive pardons for more, including himself and his family, and think that demonstrates better morals than Harris is truly incomprehensible. And that's ignoring the fact that there is precious little verifiable evidence that Harris indeed "slept her way to the top".

Trump, who is the very person who has empowered such lunatics as ex General Flynn to call for imposition of martial law and suspension of the constitution! And you still want that man as president? What sort of country do you want to live in? Some sort of corporatized version of Stalinist Russia I guess. I'd say "go to it", except you'd take down the rest of the planet at the same time by following that myopic path.

Edited by bikerpet
Corrected presidential sequence.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bikerpet said:

.. Some sort of corporatized version of Stalinist Russia I guess. ...

Don't give them ideas.

They will expect schoolchildren to salute the flag in morning assembly next.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:14 AM, lineaway said:

Jesus wept.

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2020 at 11:04 AM, lineaway said:

On 12/2/2020 at 9:12 AM, lineaway said:

Yeah, that top one. Famous news site worldwide. Really famous. With award winning journos....

You seriously waste your life reading this utter guff?

This is the problem with the internet this last decade.

People only believe the news sites that suit their agenda and opinions, be it left or right wing. Nobody watches neutral stuff any more.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thai-ty said:

Yeah, that top one. Famous news site worldwide. Really famous. With award winning journos....

You seriously waste your life reading this utter guff?

This is the problem with the internet this last decade.

People only believe the news sites that suit their agenda and opinions, be it left or right wing. Nobody watches neutral stuff any more.

GOD BLESS THE BBC !!😀

NB: No Nationalism intended. That's most of the problem.👎🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2020 at 8:14 AM, ChrisCH said:

When you have come to believe the earth is flat then you pretty much have to accept the moon landings were faked.  How do you then accept the fact the government has lied to you about the real fact that aliens landed and are stored in Roswell?  It is hard to see.  Either travel through space to and from a flat earth is possible or it isn't.  The Van Allen radiation belts would kill an astronaut (hence why the moon landings are faked) although clearly the aliens are not affected by it.  If you cannot trust the government to be honest about this then surely everything else is suspect?  Trump said climate change is a Chinese hoax.  But then he dismissed the virus until he caught it.  I mean, does malaria medicine work for it or not?  Hell, it's hard to get to the real truth isn't it?  Maybe the earth really is round?  Maybe these jerks are just lying to take your money off you?

Who would have thought it?

You missed out Qanon....

There are lots of Americans who are perfectly reasonable and intelligent people, in fact there are lots of people like that all over the world. However social media is giving far too much oxygen to ideas which really belong in primary schools 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, baldilocks said:

You missed out Qanon....

There are lots of Americans who are perfectly reasonable and intelligent people, in fact there are lots of people like that all over the world. However social media is giving far too much oxygen to ideas which really belong in primary schools 

There are no breaks on the BBC or insets or diverting flags to other commercial ventures. The Beeb will openly admit to mistakes when they are made.

EVERYTHING, commercial has an agenda!😱

1 hour ago, baldilocks said:

.. However social media is giving far too much oxygen to ideas which really belong in primary schools 

LOL.  Mr Zuckerberg seems to be doing OK out of it.  St George's facebook Primary School, sponsored by Kellogg.  Coming soon to a town near you.  (Click here to enrol your child early - 10% off first year's fees....)

• Haha 1

TEXAS forces SCOTUS to take on election fraud case.

President and the Vice President of the United States
are the only elected officials who represent all the
voters in the Nation.”). Voters who cast lawful ballots
cannot have their votes diminished by states that
administered their 2020 presidential elections in a
manner where it is impossible to distinguish a lawful
ballot from an unlawful ballot.
15. The number of absentee and mail-in
ballots that have been handled unconstitutionally in
Defendant States greatly exceeds the difference
between the vote totals of the two candidates for
President of the United States in each Defendant
State.
16. In addition to injunctive relief for this
election, Plaintiff State seeks declaratory relief for all
presidential elections in the future. This problem is
clearly capable of repetition yet evading review. The
integrity of our constitutional democracy requires
that states conduct presidential elections in
accordance with the rule of law and federal
constitutional guarantees.

The only thing that should matter is this one line in #16 so this **** show never, ever happens again.

(Plaintiff State seeks declaratory relief for all
presidential elections in the future.)

Dead people, non citizens and those ineligible should not be counted in the Presidential Election.

• Sad 1

Dead people, non citizens and those ineligible should not be counted in the Presidential Election.

Of course they shouldn't, but the evidence of this occurring on mass has not stood up to scrutiny. Without sound evidence it's a lost cause, and pursuing it without evidence only serves to further divide society.