dadof2

One For The Americans

8 hours ago, lineaway said:

TEXAS forces SCOTUS to take on election fraud case.

President and the Vice President of the United States
are the only elected officials who represent all the
voters in the Nation.”). Voters who cast lawful ballots
cannot have their votes diminished by states that
administered their 2020 presidential elections in a
manner where it is impossible to distinguish a lawful
ballot from an unlawful ballot.
15. The number of absentee and mail-in
ballots that have been handled unconstitutionally in
Defendant States greatly exceeds the difference
between the vote totals of the two candidates for
President of the United States in each Defendant
State.
16. In addition to injunctive relief for this
election, Plaintiff State seeks declaratory relief for all
presidential elections in the future. This problem is
clearly capable of repetition yet evading review. The
integrity of our constitutional democracy requires
that states conduct presidential elections in
accordance with the rule of law and federal
constitutional guarantees.

The only thing that should matter is this one line in #16 so this **** show never, ever happens again.

(Plaintiff State seeks declaratory relief for all
presidential elections in the future.)

Dead people, non citizens and those ineligible should not be counted in the Presidential Election.

@lineaway At some point in time you really will need to recognise that accusations and claims are NOT equivalent to proof. It's a very basic concept. I can claim you are a three headed demon, however I'd suggest the proof is likely that you're not.

The ****show is the underlying political and legal system - why on earth would anyone create a national voting process with no effective national oversight, state based oversight managed by people with a vested interest in the outcome and state based voting procedures and redress? And that calls itself democratic but can and does put in power people who have not won the popular vote! What a cruel joke.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 7:57 AM, ChrisCH said:

LOL.  Mr Zuckerberg seems to be doing OK out of it.  St George's facebook Primary School, sponsored by Kellogg.  Coming soon to a town near you.  (Click here to enrol your child early - 10% off first year's fees....)

You spoke too soon...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/09/ftc-and-several-states-launch-antitrust-lawsuits-against-facebook.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/tech/facebook-antitrust-lawsuit-ftc-attorney-generals/index.html

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lineaway said:

17 other states have now backed TEXAS.

There are a lot of fruit loops in your country.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, lineaway said:

How to turn a once great nation into a 3rd world "****hole" (not my words) banana republic, competing with the likes of Zimbabwe.

You reap what you sow,

Well done TinPotDictatorDonny.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ok facebook conspiracies aside @lineaway, $100 to the charity of your choice, or mine, says january 20th 2021 Biden is inaugurated? If you believe in your man and the honesty and integrity of the USA?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hmmmm, let me see, "The states supporting the suit, all of which have Republican attorneys general"

I think you're picking the wrong conspiracy theories if you would like to be on the winning side. You don't perhaps think there's mischief being made by people with a vested interest in the outcome of the election? OH, of course, in the USA that's the way it works - make sure the people overseeing the election have an obvious conflict of interest. Silly me.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lineaway said:

Well I think maybe we agree on this one? Facebook and Zuckerberg are totally morally bereft, hopefully they get nailed to the wall.

• Like 1

I fear that genie is not going back into the bottle. Come to that , I doubt any of the modern crap media will see their deserved Nemesis. Someone said about reaping what you sow, some of us reap what others sow; maybe through powerlessness , ignorance or apathy. I say every day....."maybe time to take the Winchester down from the wall"....... but I know I never will!

1 hour ago, bikerpet said:

Well I think maybe we agree on this one? Facebook and Zuckerberg are totally morally bereft, hopefully they get nailed to the wall.

7 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Ok facebook conspiracies aside @lineaway, $100 to the charity of your choice, or mine, says january 20th 2021 Biden is inaugurated? If you believe in your man and the honesty and integrity of the USA?

That`s like making a horse bet after the race has started and my horse is stuck in the gate! I don`t give money to ANY politicians or place bets on the wacky world they live in! :guinness:

PS. Thanks for reminding me I need to cancel my reservations for Las Vegas. We usually spend a week after Christmas.

Edited by lineaway

15 hours ago, lineaway said:

That`s like making a horse bet after the race has started and my horse is stuck in the gate! I don`t give money to ANY politicians or place bets on the wacky world they live in! :guinness:

PS. Thanks for reminding me I need to cancel my reservations for Las Vegas. We usually spend a week after Christmas.

Your analagy is waaaaayyyy off. Clearly not stuck in the gate or else he wouldnt be a short head behind on the finishing line, more people voted for him than last time?  Nice try but the courage of your blind faith of a mysogynist racist liar is wearing thin for all to see.......

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Your analagy is waaaaayyyy off. Clearly not stuck in the gate or else he wouldnt be a short head behind on the finishing line, more people voted for him than last time?  Nice try but the courage of your blind faith of a mysogynist racist liar is wearing thin for all to see.......

I'm not seeking to pick on lineaway in particular but why do people have such blind faith in people or theories. Seems to be more in America? Is it a function of social media or is it people need attention or to feel part of a group or don't want to admit they were wrong ?

7 minutes ago, baldilocks said:

I'm not seeking to pick on lineaway in particular but why do people have such blind faith in people or theories. Seems to be more in America? Is it a function of social media or is it people need attention or to feel part of a group or don't want to admit they were wrong ?

Humans are pack animals with a tribal instinct. Believing what you want to hear and what you can relate to is also human nature. Belief is often a stronger influence than facts.

Social media algorithms designed to keep people engaged amplify this behaviour.

• Like 1

I believe you all have it backwards, most of the U.S. news have been telling untruths for years and years. When you are fed crap for decades, it starts to seem real. It`s going to be an interesting month. It`s still a long ways to January 6th.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/11/politics/election-texas-trump-states-supreme-court/index.html 

News networks all have a bias. However that tends to come through in what they choose to report.

The made up stuff, the "theories", "alternative facts", and frankly outright lies mainly come from one side.

Edited by totty79
  • Like 1