dadof2

One For The Americans

2 hours ago, copemech said:

Funny thing, Steveo has more knowledge and insight into the US political scene than the 75% Americans that are totally ignorant dumbasses!

Maybe.

On 12-3-2017 at 11:59 PM, steveo said:

What happened to your post guys,

So you are saying he should continue in the footsteps of his predecessors and be the policeman of the world.  Certainly has not worked up till this point.

Openning your mouth about the islamic problem is everyones right including him. Not bringing it out and exposing where this hate filled violence against all non muslims should be a concern to everyone.

There can be no denying who has created the problems we are seeing but it has been a joint misadventure with many countries involved. To lay the blame on Trump because you obviously dislike his straight forward and promised actions shows me you have only a desire for him to fail.

He has enough internal terrorism being applied by the left wing insurgents posing as American politicians to deal with that is being lead by Obama and his nwo backers.

The climate change debate is for real and again not the soul responsibility of the USA and your again fail to recognise why we are at this level of concern. Trump is again your fall guy.

Where is your outrage towards China and India and the other poorer nations that have little say and even less control over the conditions they endure because of out dated manufacturing methods.

America has lost most all of its manufacturing sector to the overseas countries that allow the unbridled emission producing factories to operate.

His appointment of Pruet is a concern but again lets see what transpires when he releases his policies.

Your petty wall point is not worth a reply. I thought you would have been more concerned at the USA Mexican wall.

Your obvious love of globalisation falls in a heap when you find that security fears and a widespread refusal to help migrants and refugees have fuelled a new spate of wall building across the world.

When the Berlin wall was demolished 25 years ago there were only 16 border fences separating countries.

Today there are 65 that are in use or being constructed. 

So much for free borders and multiculturalism.

Who was the first to ring and congratulate Trump on his success when he was elected, Putin.

Playing the nuclear card is on Trump is par for course. What part of being a super power that has no super strength because the previous president has dismantled its nations capabilities, does that makes sense to you.

Dialogue between these two countries has never been this good under previous heads of governments and Obamas lack of communication was more the threat. 

Whats telling is the deal negotiated by Hillary Clinton with Russia should be of more concern,

She was responsible for the sale of uranium on such an enormous scale to them with the consent of Obama.

Maybe you might remember the Russians gradually assumed control of uranium one in 3 separate transactions from 2009 to 2013.

Independent Canadian records show a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation totalling $2.35 million. 

Where’s your outrage.

Using the words "straight forward" and "Trump" in the same sentence, just proves how blind you are.
It's mind boggling how you can ignore all the lies he's spread so far, and how much he's changed his stance on major issues, and than call him straight forward. 
You've beaten around the bush a lot in your comment, but failed to refute any statement I made.
And don't put words in my mouth: "So you are saying he should continue in the footsteps of his predecessors and be the policeman of the world"
"Where is your outrage towards China and India?" So you expect me to list all the things I'm outraged about? Really?
This topic and my critique is about Trump and don't try to pretend as if I'm defending any other previous US government or any other country for that matter. 
"Your obvious love of globalisation" Again putting words in my mouth, based on your own biases about me.

And why would you repost a post of me, which I removed because it wasn't complete? Is it to show people how much of an @ssh#le you are?

Where's is your honesty?

And where's YOUR outrage? (at all the lies he's spread so far?) Don't play stupid guilt trip games with me, unless you also want to be called a hypocrite.

Edited by guys

And here's the video I was referring to.
"Donald Trump has caused the clock to move the closest to midnight that it has been since the 1950's."
Watch it, and draw your own conclusions:

Steveo: "To lay the blame on Trump because you obviously dislike his straight forward and promised actions shows me you have only a desire for him to fail.

What do you mean? You want me to be politically correct!? NOW you want political correctness, because it's Trump!? 

If you haven't noticed by now, that it's his own actions and words, that are devastating  for his credibility, you're beeing wilfully ignorant.

I don't want him to fail, I want him to be honest and stick to the (scientific) facts. America and the world deserve it.

Here we go again, showing his hypocrisy:

And Steveo, if you're going to quote me again, do it statement by statement, so it's clear which facts you disagree on. If I'm wrong about some facts, I want to know which ones exactly, so I can answer to the point, or admit I was wrong.

You know my views and you have yours. Not interested in your ping pong games.  To me, you and your reasoning are the epitome of why our world is in such turmoil. The vocal minorities views and demands have taken precedence to the majorities values and principles and this is why we are seeing such strong support for change from around the world.

8 hours ago, steveo said:

You know my views and you have yours. Not interested in your ping pong games.  To me, you and your reasoning are the epitome of why our world is in such turmoil. The vocal minorities views and demands have taken precedence to the majorities values and principles and this is why we are seeing such strong support for change from around the world.

Only an American could say"strong support" when more voted against Donald than for? @steveo

Brexit was 52 48 so hardly a landslide, and im guessing some will be having doubts when they go on holiday and realise shopping is more expensive week by week?

18 hours ago, guys said:

And here's the video I was referring to.
"Donald Trump has caused the clock to move the closest to midnight that it has been since the 1950's."
Watch it, and draw your own conclusions:

Guys do you know who this group of people are its a non profit with a important sounding name. A bunch of activist acting like they know something kinda like when they all said we would be dead in 10 years they said that in the 80s . food for thought which is more powerful an atomic blast or an eruption of a major volcano 

35 minutes ago, nigel dabster said:

Only an American could say"strong support" when more voted against Donald than for? @steveo

Brexit was 52 48 so hardly a landslide, and im guessing some will be having doubts when they go on holiday and realise shopping is more expensive week by week?

If you deduct the multiple votes that were included in the tally as well as the dead that managed to cast from the grave then yes. Add to that the orchestrated ferry service that the Democrats used in this election , a pick up and paid delivery service to the local polling booths, is that counted as legit or bribery. Take that into account and you see a different picture Nigel. Also the populated areas like New York and California if deducted from the tally show a vastly different for and against but in the end this to is irrelevant as the college system is what the results are based on and Trump romped home. As for Brexit, don't blame that for most everything become expensive, that to is a world wide happening no matter what country you live in.

22 hours ago, steveo said:

If you deduct the multiple votes that were included in the tally as well as the dead that managed to cast from the grave then yes. Add to that the orchestrated ferry service that the Democrats used in this election , a pick up and paid delivery service to the local polling booths, is that counted as legit or bribery. Take that into account and you see a different picture Nigel. Also the populated areas like New York and California if deducted from the tally show a vastly different for and against but in the end this to is irrelevant as the college system is what the results are based on and Trump romped home. As for Brexit, don't blame that for most everything become expensive, that to is a world wide happening no matter what country you live in.

Again you clearly show lack of any understanding of our situation which is a simple fact that the value of the pound against the euro has dropped and so stuff from there (we get alot) costs us more.

Trump did not romp home whatever spin you put on it. If you think he is credible to outsiders, isnt some kind of pervert who thinks its ok to molest women then good luck. Im sure he will be could be better than Clinton but ffs he is a joke to us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Again you clearly show lack of any understanding of our situation which is a simple fact that the value of the pound against the euro has dropped and so stuff from there (we get alot) costs us more.

Trump did not romp home whatever spin you put on it. If you think he is credible to outsiders, isnt some kind of pervert who thinks its ok to molest women then good luck. Im sure he will be could be better than Clinton but ffs he is a joke to us.

I am an outsider and see him as the only way America could stop its slide to becoming a subservient state of a NWO that Obama had set the foundations for.. So you think a bit of pussy grabbing is far worse than a puppet that filled the White House with Islamic appeasers, let the criminals out, let illegals in, let boys in the girls bathrooms, condemns police officers, advocates racism by supporting BLM, don't take care of Americas veterans or elderly, teach children to believe in perverted things, kill the unborn, burn and stomp on your nations flag, accept barbarity in the name of islam, encourage the lazy, OK;s sanctuary cities for illegals encourages illegals to vote and blows $100 million on vacations and golfing breaks in his two terms.

You are a resident of a country that is in more deep **** than you obviously can comprehend and I show a lack of understanding, yeah right.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

In Canada by and large Trump is viewed as ignorant, a massive liar, sexist, bigot, and a bully among many other traits he has displayed. Most of us cannot believe he is still in power considering all the fumbles he and his administration have made so far. He thinks pretty highly of himself yet lacks any kind of substance.

• Like 3

Watcha Fraceman you well??

I think if anywhere has knowledge of the man it's here, north east of Scotland where he steamrollered that other pointless waste of space and politico Alec Salmond into giving him a free hand to build one of his golfist courses just north of Aberdeen. The man is an imbecile of the highest order and gets what he wants; anything he wants by dangling large investments in front of people.

The whole American election thing last time provided some of the best comedy I've ever seen, almost as good as Kenny. You have two stupidly rich people like Trump and Clinton arguing for a job that pays less than half a million yankee dollars a year; trump is a joke, Clinton as well.

We exist in times of political mediocrity, there are few, if any politicians around the world worth their salary. The right wing is bad, the left outrageously bad. They take democracy as a joke and play games with economies in the name of ideology. Brexit, Trump, the Tories wiping the floor at the last UK elections were all because people are fed up with the left wing elitist liberalist politics people don't see that and do get me started on the Wicked Witch of Holyrood! 

1 minute ago, slapshot 3 said:

Watcha Fraceman you well??

I think if anywhere has knowledge of the man it's here, north east of Scotland where he steamrollered that other pointless waste of space and politico Alec Salmond into giving him a free hand to build one of his golfist courses just north of Aberdeen. The man is an imbecile of the highest order and gets what he wants; anything he wants by dangling large investments in front of people.

The whole American election thing last time provided some of the best comedy I've ever seen, almost as good as Kenny. You have two stupidly rich people like Trump and Clinton arguing for a job that pays less than half a million yankee dollars a year; trump is a joke, Clinton as well.

We exist in times of political mediocrity, there are few, if any politicians around the world worth their salary. The right wing is bad, the left outrageously bad. They take democracy as a joke and play games with economies in the name of ideology. Brexit, Trump, the Tories wiping the floor at the last UK elections were all because people are fed up with the left wing elitist liberalist politics people don't see that and do get me started on the Wicked Witch of Holyrood! 

Donald its great to hear from you mate...all good here. I think you have hit the nail on he head there with this post about democracy and politicians.... the world is a changing...and apparently I am getting old cuz I don't like it at all.

• Like 1