2017 Jotagas

evo boy

This is a screenshot of a GIF that i was sent by the Jotagas boss on 28/12/16. The GIF showed it snowing , so do your best to imagine it :).

It has a photoshop soft of look about it  , but i'm not sure. It gives you the general idea of this years bike colours and design. I didn't get any other details about the bike , but understand that a lot of work has been done on the engine to make it even more smooth. 

2017 jotagas.jpg

Edited by gasgas249uk
  • Like 1

I like it to and want one. Jotagas tried the WTC but for a small company its not cheap. I think if they sorted there advertising out so more people new about the brand they would sell alot more bikes because the bike is great..

• Like 1

Far more important than the colour-scheme, I like it for it's design: I like the frame construction, I like the forged swinging arm, I like the offset rear spring/damper (creates a lot of offset loading, but everything is so stiff I'd be confident that it is "good enough" (oni nou B))). The real proof would be in the performance though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

advertising costs money. Do they have any?

Not that they want to spend.

I really enjoy mine and love the design and ride. I prefer it over anything else by a long stretch. I have had no problems on this other than a fuel cap being hard to twist in and out as it's swollen a tiny bit. I think 2 minutes on the plastic thread using a soft wire wheel would sort this. 

I know it's completely irrelevant for normal riders and I don't follow the btc , but how do Ross' s results on the jtg compare to the Trs ?.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gasgas249uk said:

Not that they want to spend.

I really enjoy mine and love the design and ride. I prefer it over anything else by a long stretch. I have had no problems on this other than a fuel cap being hard to twist in and out as it's swollen a tiny bit. I think 2 minutes on the plastic thread using a soft wire wheel would sort this. 

I know it's completely irrelevant for normal riders and I don't follow the btc , but how do Ross' s results on the jtg compare to the Trs ?.  

I don't seem to have a problem with my fuel cap. As for Ross he won a round of the btc on the jtg. You didnt seem to keep your TRS long.

Edited by evo boy
Spelling

5 minutes ago, huski said:

I don't like the red on the rims or the headstock,I feel the 2014 looked the best.The colour scheme wouldn't stop me buying it if I liked the way it rode though 

The 2014 is a Great bike and I hope the 2017 rides aswell or even better which will be hard. I can't what for Haven trials sport to get one so I can have a go.

• Like 2