Bemrose query

laird387

Trawling through the archive for the ORRe feature 'Thirty Years Ago' I began sorting 1986 Bemrose images and found a group Pre-65 riders like Howard Midgeley on one of his Matchless models in the midst of mainly twinshocks and monoshocks of the period - so did the Bemrose include a 'classic' class back in the mid-eighties?  It definitely is a Bemrose image, I can recognise the upper part of 'Cheeks'..........

Enjoy - (more in ORRe)

default 11.jpg

Thanks for that, Mick, I have around eighty-five images of that Bemrose that I have collected together, including twenty or so pre-65s, so it will make a sensible photofeature when I get round to that date - I'm trying to put together an analysis of important events sorted chronologically, so it's probably about three ORRe's away to the Bemrose turn!

I don't have any results for that Bemrose - so if you can scan them it would be a real help, email is always worthwhile.

Next in line is the Ilkley Grand National, the Cleveland, the North v South scramble, the Travers, the Wainwright Shield, etc.