map and light buttons to be moved

mikerenief

Hi 

On mine I've just removed the light switch further back from the headstock at the connector. For the mapping switch I made a loop to shorten the cable then zip tied this to the clutch hose where it enters the frame behind the headstock. Map 1 doesn't seem short of power 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baldilocks said:

Hi

On mine I've just removed the light switch further back from the headstock at the connector. For the mapping switch I made a loop to shorten the cable then zip tied this to the clutch hose where it enters the frame behind the headstock. Map 1 doesn't seem short of power

As an aside, I hadn't realised you'd gone TRS. Which one do you have? Any general comments on how it compares?

Edited by cleanorbust

Hi Cleanorbust 

Nothing wrong with the gas gas, Ive had 8 over the years but I just wanted a change.

I've got a 280 RR and I'm very impressed with it. Admittedly I've only ridden it twice. Feels lighter than a gg to ride front end is more stable. Suspension  / power awesome . At the moment all I've done is wound some off the rear spring and turned the mixture screw in about half a turn.

Edited by baldilocks

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...

On 2/1/2017 at 4:27 AM, mikerenief said:

I'm going to have to remove the headlight in order to put on my number plate - there is the light and mapping button mounted on the backside of the headlight. Did any of you TRS owners figure a nice and simple way to move it?

thanks cheers

Yeah, unplug it and throw it in the trash, Runs just fine with out it.

• Like 1