Batteries nearly blown up!

Adamd

On 2/13/2017 at 7:52 PM, Adamd said:

They were really good, apologised and admitted it was there fault giving my wrong charger, they offered me new batteries and car correct charger but ended up changing bike for a new one so I have a very happy boy tonight! 

That is excellent customer service.  Mistakes will occur sometimes but you can't knock a business which apologises and puts matters right (and in this case seem to have gone more than the extra mile).  Worthy of naming the shop in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 16/02/2017 at 9:36 PM, portman said:

That is excellent customer service.  Mistakes will occur sometimes but you can't knock a business which apologises and puts matters right (and in this case seem to have gone more than the extra mile).  Worthy of naming the shop in my opinion.

My post may have been slightly miss leading, I did have to pay the difference between the 2 bikes but still the shop were spot on and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, Richtoy Scunthorpe, not quite on my door step but worth the trip!