Reminder,don't ignore this.

shyted

VNUK  . Without a doubt it's been mentioned,but HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!!!!

Do not ignore this, sign the petition.Some of us won't have, so do it now as it takes three minutes. Then get your wives and girl friends,mums dads,sons and daughters too as well !

IT'S THAT IMPORTANT !  SOME OF YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING IF YOU LET EU JUDGES DECIDE OUR FUTURE.

I signed it and i also joined MAG for £26 as a result. You do as you like but please sign the petition.If you don't you have only your selves to blame for not trying.

If you don't,and the ruling goes unabated , here's what will happen;-

Your freedoms will be cut more and more,because the legal powers in the EU will force undebated statute.

Some ( Inch perfect for instants & groupes like them) Will lose their lively hoods.

People like the Lampkins will lose a large part of their buisness.

That new bike you've just bought will be worthless and you won't be in a position to ride it legally unless you move to the IOM or America.

You will have to insure the vehicle wether it's on the road or not.

You will have to insure childs electric vehicles and ride on lawn mower,a possibillity of remote control drones as the description says Any powerd Vehicle.

Sounds far fetched doesn't it. Well guess what it's not and it's here !

Currently a pitifull 12000 people have signed it. Its bikes cars micro lights,golf buggies,possibly old peoples disabled scooters, cars ,bikes all the way to MOTO GP and Formula 1.

Don't let these tyrants tell us what to do and think,that's why,as being a former inhabitant and worker within mainland Europe, voted out.

Just who the hell do they think they are!

Edited by shyted
  • Like 1

If you have read the above post and moved on without doing anything, read it again. See also the post from twostrokefourstroke in the UK trials forum last week.

Just because your mates haven't been talking about it or it hasn't been mentioned at your local trials doesn't mean it's not important. We seem to be sleepwalking into a situation where the activity we all love will be crucified. The threat is far greater than a lack of youngsters taking up trials, loss of land or complaints from the public is to our sport. That bike in your garage could become a redundant toy, even just to go practising. We'll be mortified if/when that happens and can only look at ourselves for someone to blame.

If this sounds like hype, unnecessary scaremongering or high-handed preaching which will go away, it's not and it won't.

Edited by cleanorbust

If there is a ray of light, maybe close to common sense, the European commision proposed to ammend the directive to include vehicles used "in traffic" yet to be defined and only in a public place.. public place includes place public has access to on payment but not on purely private land.

Not suggesting we rely on that happening so yes keep getting people to sign petition

Well thanks lads . I expected some slagging at least but only two respondents. Give it till midnight and if i havent got responses other than you two ,well it just goes to show how people just sit back and take it.

Hope i'm wrong here and there will be a good aknowledgement , you just got to understand what these people are up to within the EU.If you do or don't GET THE ****ING PETITION SIGNED ! All my mates have signed it , i got them to and they don't even go off road . That's the thing you see. People forget that off road is a race track too.

"Aw it won't affect track days!" Yes ,it will. It's about insurance or inabillity to cover. SO SIGN ! NOW! BEFORE IT'S TO LATE !

PS.

2stroke 4vstroke   if i'm understanding what you wrote you are on about the MID. If not  don't hang around if you haven't signed . Don't let the grass grow under our feet.         .www.fightvnuk.co.uk/petition.php

Edited by shyted

Done also!

I'd have to insure my ride on mower to cut my own grass...let alone, insure my bike to ride it in my own woodland!  Glad I've just sold my lads off road buggy otherwise that would be another policy!  Insurance companies rape us enough without another imposed set of policies to buy!  

Blame all the "no win, no fee" scams etc for all this utter nonsense!  If you've ever claimed for anything under such circumstances, hang your head in shame!

• Like 1

Well done men !

Don't forget,these people don't deal in common sense,just removal of freedoms and imposing their will on us all by financial assasination.

Edited by shyted