Off to inch perfect trials school tomorrw

shyted

I went with my son around 2 years ago.

Excellent day out, first time I had been on a bike in at least 20 years and my son was just starting out..

I would quite like to go back, am waiting  for a test day at same time so could try out a few bikes at same time.

Ha ha ha ,no more Monts, and i'm on a Beta tomorrow by request. Can't wait !

I spoke to Charlotte this morning as i was waiting for Wednesday and then she said there's a place tomorrow.Spare of the minute job.

First time ever on a Beta.

Had a brill day at Inch perfect up inth ills of the lancs/Yorkshire boarder.

If you need some direction in your riding you should go and i recomend it loads.

Met a fine bunch of lads from the Isle of White and we had a bloody good time together,no show offs,no egos.

If you lads are reading this,Phil will have my email address when i send him your mug shots, i'd like to come down and stay for a weekend and ride there with you.

IMAG1064.jpg

IMAG1066.jpg

IMAG1068.jpg

• Like 1

You`d be more than welcome Dave, we had a great 2 days there and I would say it was better having you there ........ us Southerners needed someone to take p*** out of LOL. Just kidding.

Fantastic venue and set up.

It`s our 50th anniversary 2 day in April .... give it some thought ;)

Steve.

Edited by chaser

Been on to them about a bike this morning and GasGas just need's it's new rear tyre seating and a clutch master cylinder seal and it's sadly on it's way.

I'll be back at work at that time but will keep in touch when your venues are going on and we will come down for a weekend with the misses and nipper.

Cheers lads,it was a good crack !

• Like 1