2018 OSSA?

lotus54

Well, I heard another rumor that OSSA may be back before next winter with 2018 bikes!

of course, it is always 'we will see' but this one seems it could have a bit more truth than some.  Anyone heard anything lately?

Mark

Edited by lotus54
  • Like 1

Yes, that seems obviously something slapped together. That is the original concept enduro bike- as far as I ever head they made just one and I'm told it ran etc (but who knows how well). Loads of really neat ideas, but I'm assuming a LOT of development would be needed to make it a real bike.

I heard the latest 2nd hand and don't want to pass along the source, but a lot more reliable than other things I've heard.

But it is a Spanish company.

mark

I was told last year that they would have a bike ready by september for the milan bike show they were a good bike but feel like time may have run out and sherco and trs have taken there place ,parts are still around for the bikes but how long will that last.

On 11/03/2017 at 10:18 PM, lotus54 said:

Well, I heard another rumor that OSSA may be back before next winter with 2018 bikes!

of course, it is always 'we will see' but this one seems it could have a bit more truth than some.  Anyone heard anything lately?

Mark

So someone hears a rumour in America about a european bike but no one here knows anything? If that aint fake news I'm Donald Trump.

Hey, I said it was a rumor, that's why I was asking if anyone else heard anything more.

Even the person said 'it looks like' 

Of course, only time will tell. We have heard these before and while I'm hopeful, I will believe it when I see it.

9 hours ago, jsp said:

Well I'd be in the line for another one, I love mine parts are still available in the 

uk, and if your struggling Joa Hindren has a good supply in Finland 

Agree on the first sentence.

In the last month I rode a TRS 250RR and a Vertigo combat 250 and still like the overall package of the Ossa most.

• 4 months later...