Time to pay

dan williams

I rode this past weekend before the snow hit. It was cold and windy here but a Noob wanted to get out there so I couldn't refuse. All that mud we churned up in the weeks prior warm weather has turned in to nice solid traction. My fair weather team not so WGASA members were wimps and didn't join us. This weekend its southbound and down for some early season prep work. We are calling it G...cation 2017! HA!

--Biff 

Yesterday and last night we got about 6 inches of fresh powder here in the Detroit metro area. Still many many shanties here with out power with our wind storms last week.

Edited by biffsgasgas

15 hours ago, biffsgasgas said:

I rode this past weekend before the snow hit. It was cold and windy here but a Noob wanted to get out there so I couldn't refuse. All that mud we churned up in the weeks prior warm weather has turned in to nice solid traction. My fair weather team not so WGASA members were wimps and didn't join us. This weekend its southbound and down for some early season prep work. We are calling it G...cation 2017! HA!

--Biff 

Yesterday and last night we got about 6 inches of fresh powder here in the Detroit metro area. Still many many shanties here with out power with our wind storms last week.

Hey Hey My son had a band concert that he performed in, I was not going to miss watching him beat things with sticks.  (He's a percussionist)

but yeah, it was effin' cold and I would have wimped out anyway.  So carry on.