Beta EVO 2016 flywheel puller

portman

Does anyone know the thread size (diameter and thread pitch) on the newer type EVO ignition flywheel?  According to the parts lists they use the same flywheel puller for both 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines.

Thanks

9 hours ago, portman said:

Does anyone know the thread size (diameter and thread pitch) on the newer type EVO ignition flywheel?  According to the parts lists they use the same flywheel puller for both 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines.

Thanks

32 x 1.5 internal , left hand thread 

Thanks Moleman.

I had come across a web site selling various pullers at very reasonable prices but they don't list a 32mm with a LH thread.  That's probably why those that are available are more expensive.  Possibly just for Beta's?

And, for info, I am not rebuilding the motor.  In fact there's nothing wrong with it, but I was ordering other items from the web site and I would have included a puller to have on hand.

2 hours ago, bilks said:

Thanks Bilks, that was the sort of price I was looking at paying on another site.  I was only going to buy one as I was getting other things from the other site, but it's good to know they are around for more reasonable money, should I ever need one.

• Like 1