Hi from windy Teesdale

carty

A new member to T C.

I had a Yamaha Pinky some 20 years ago, but sadly it was taken from me by some low life scum, and that pretty much put and end to my Trials beginning..............before it got started!!!

I was talked into spending a day at Inch Perfect last Friday (17th March) and the weather was truly horrendous, but despite this and having not sat on a bike for 20 years, i actally had a pretty good day..... Yes, granted, the rain and hail were horizontal, the gale force wind was biting cold and there was some localised flooding on the way home,but it has sparked my interest again..

I was entrusted with (what appeared to be) a very recent Montesa Honda 4RT which i enjoyed riding immensley, with my limited previous experience and my superb abilty to fall off at any opportunity...

Our instructor, John, was very patient with me (and i thank him for that) even to the point that he rode the bike out of various situations for me as i wasnt confident enough i could do it (and certainly didnt wish to damage the bike)

My plan is to return to Inch Perfect for another day, but preferrably when the weather is significantly better, in the hope i will learn a lot more.

Thanks again to Inch Perfect and John, plus the guys whose group i was in. Sorry for slowing you all down whilst i kept picking myself up!

Carty

Yes,inch perfect is a great place .

I thoroughly enjoyed my day there and could feel my confidance growing .Going again soon with my mate as he needs to get that confidance up as he's now got the bug for trials riding.