Carbon frame guards

jmutiger

I just wanted to give a public thanks to Mark at H and D racing for the amazing fitting frame guards.  Usually frame guards needs multiple zip ties to keep everything held on, with these I've just put one zip tie at the bottom to keep them nice and tight.  Who ever actually made the mold for these really knew what they were doing. 

20170326_181307.jpg

• Like 4

Jmutiger....how much did they get for shipping? I'd like to order from there...they have a huge selection, but freight to the US (PNW) is $48 dollars minimum according to the checkout status on the web page. Thanks

Jakerto,

I am in the Boise ID area and have ordered from them once.  They start with that amount but will charge less in the end if it doesn't cost them that much to ship it.  

I don't remember what the difference was but I was happy to find out it wasn't nearly as much in the end.

you might try emailing them and see if they can give you a closer estimate?  

I ended up ordering a few things I couldn't find elsewhere, the shipping wasn't completely outrageous, but it wasn't cheap either.  I suppose it'll totally depend on what you want to get as to how much it'll cost to ship.  The good news is it only took 3 days to get once shipped surprisingly.  Thats to Vancouver, Canada. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

1 hour ago, jmutiger said:

While I'm sure Jack is a great guy, we're not comparing apples to apples.  Your Jitsie carbon guards look like carbon but are plastic.  The ones I posted a pic of are actually carbon fibre. 

Cheaper though and plastic ones survive rock impacts better too - weight difference is negligible