2018 EC models

chewy

On 05/05/2017 at 2:59 AM, drca said:

"Goudarges" as in Gourdargues?  If that's the same, I grew up pretty damn close to there, "fell" quite a few times in the canals, swam in the Casecasde du Sautadet every summer, terrorized the whole area on my IT175...  Fun memories!  How's the trials riding there?

Goudarges as in valley of the Ceze river....riding is fantastic  even as an overage hooligan I.ve learned new skills as it is very different from my native wessex centre stuff.  Sautadet rings a bell also .

On 09/05/2017 at 1:36 PM, baldilocks said:

Hi Chewy how are you? 

This will start another panto session of opinions BUT

In my experience including SSDT, Tre Giorni Valtellina,  Santigosa etc etc the clutch works best with dexron 3 ATF.

It's cheap as chips but that's not why I use it. 

All of my Pro bikes have continually started on the third kick hot or cold. No idea why but I can live with it.

I've now got a TRS RR by the way,  very good. 

Cheers 

very well mate, the bikes have settled now; we just finished a 3 day here 280 k 60 sections so maybe they ,re now run in. We discussed Janets starting issues with Dherbey motos (the suppliers) who gave us a flywheel weight for the 125 which has calmed it a bit as far as stalling and getting away from her for the starting its just a problem of short legs ...you need to kick a gasser backwards which means you need to be in front of the kickstart. Just as a possible temptation , the 3 days of Haut Vosges is coming up at end of July only a few hours from Calais I.ve done every one of them since inception and reccomend them classes for all if you want a pot do S3 if you want a challenge involving deplacing wheels do S2 or go in between S3+. TRS very nice bike it was a close run decision for me ref GG or TRS.