In-Motion, great service guys, thanks.

iconic558

Just thought I'd drop a quick line here to thank the guys at In-Motion.

Was having issues trying to source the correct cable for my Cota 247C.

Was on the phone for 20 mins today whilst the poor guy at In-Motion went thru the possible cable Montesa permutations (lots!) and even went and got a bagged up cable up to measure the free cable for me, on the one we thought should fit, may not of been correct, he wasn't to know before opening it.

Great service and thanks

PS...now if you guys could open a well priced Trade Motor Factors near Diss with '30 minute vans' I'd be in heaven...;) 

• Like 5

Being in Aus i buy a lot of pieces off them for my 2 Honda tlr 250s throttle assemblies etc,brake levers etc, they always get here quicker than i expect!

I checked my account the other day & i received a refund for no VAT required, got to love this;)

They are great to deal with, even living here in Australia. Parts generally arrive in about a week which I reckon is pretty reasonable considering the distance. There prices, knowledge and service are fantastic.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Nice posts. Dave and all the staff really do deserve praise. I've had loads of stuff from them in the last 12 months and now I have a Montesa as well as the Bultaco this will continue.

I recently needed a small part for the Bultaco forks and after a bit of a chat he realised what I needed.

It arrived the next day without an invoice so they hadn't charged me. Thanks guys.