2018 new model info??

markg

23 minutes ago, jimmyl said:

... Chrome front pipe?

I think it's still the 2014 3ED / 4ED / Full Power Kit P.N. 18330-NN4-G10 header. Looks shiny in the photos, though.

The new skid plate looks like the one on the RG Team bikes. The 2018 also comes with a case protector for the chain. Part numbers show some changes in the brake calipers and handlebar master cylinders, but I don't know the details.

Edited by sportsawyer

2 hours ago, sportsawyer said:

I think it's still the 2014 3ED / 4ED / Full Power Kit P.N. 18330-NN4-G10 header. Looks shiny in the photos, though.

The new skid plate looks like the one on the RG Team bikes. The 2018 also comes with a case protector for the chain. Part numbers show some changes in the brake calipers and handlebar master cylinders, but I don't know the details.

Top improvement.

Read somewhere the 300rr has a shorter rear brake pedal - is this correct and now standard with the further back footrest of the last year/ 

1 hour ago, jimmyl said:

... Read somewhere the 300rr has a shorter rear brake pedal - is this correct and now standard with the further back footrest of the last year

The 300RR went to the new, slightly shorter and tucked-in brake pedal in 2017. It doesn't look like it's made its way to the 2018 4RT260 models.

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...