Hebo baggy trousers

mrmend

Has anyone here bought Hebo baggy trousers and how do they compare to the usual lycra trousers ?. I cannot find any reviews on these trousers and my old Hebo lycra ones are just about worn out. I am 70 years old and not a sprightly rock hopper. Thanks for any info good or bad.

very good, i wanted some to go over my boots rather than tuck in.  my only criticism would be the pathetic nylon zips at the bottom, lasted about 2 trials, thankfully they have velcro as well but even that has given up now, time to approach a sewing person and get some proper zips put in.  i would give them 8/10. because in my view a manufacturer like hebo should know better than to put a zip in that you normally find on some persons 'make up bag'  especially given they are £100 ++

hope this helps

Thank you for all your replies. I think I will stick with the lycra as they have lasted well. It is a shame that a top manufacture such as Hebo try to cut corners by fitting low quality items, also I had forgotten about the trousers catching on the bike, something I used to do quite regular on the kickstart when I was young.

Thank you all again

• 1 month later...