2014 evo 300 4t set up.

hoodie2

JL confirmed that all UK bikes come with the competition jetting and stripping the carb confirmed that that is what my bike had. Had felt a bit flat off idle so trying 4 turns out on the mixture screw as suggested in Lampkins SSDT prep. guide. Hot start hose had melted through so looking at rerouting or sleeving.

Yeah my boys bike rins a 130 and 27.5 pilot at low elavations. Full Arrow exhaust. I know many rifers never touch the carb and just use the mixture screw. My son loves his bike as it suits his size. The 4t is much bigger feeling than my 2 stroke It sits about an inch taller when loaded in the van..

35 minutes ago, lineaway said:

Yeah my boys bike rins a 130 and 27.5 pilot at low elavations. Full Arrow exhaust. I know many rifers never touch the carb and just use the mixture screw. My son loves his bike as it suits his size. The 4t is much bigger feeling than my 2 stroke It sits about an inch taller when loaded in the van..

Did you check the spark plug color with the jetting?

mine was diary black/too rich

Yeah my boys bike rins a 130 and 27.5 pilot at low elavations. Full Arrow exhaust. I know many rifers never touch the carb and just use the mixture screw. My son loves his bike as it suits his size. The 4t is much bigger feeling than my 2 stroke It sits about an inch taller when loaded in the van.

He has an arrow header and also an aggressive rider.