Needing practice

diesel2607

I feel I am struggling with trials although I am enjoying it my scores are like 30 plus marks off the pace and that's on the easiest route I know I need to practice more but don't have anywhere to go or anyone to practice with alot of sections are in burns with stones and I just don't have the control I need over them I want to practice just can't find anywhere to go just seem a bit stuck 

10 hours ago, diesel2607 said:

I feel I am struggling with trials although I am enjoying it my scores are like 30 plus marks off the pace and that's on the easiest route I know I need to practice more but don't have anywhere to go or anyone to practice with alot of sections are in burns with stones and I just don't have the control I need over them I want to practice just can't find anywhere to go just seem a bit stuck 

I too am trying, practice even in your yard, set up a few "cones", flags, anything, try doing figure 8, balance, like lineaway said, more events, you might just surprise yourself!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi all well still in the same boat still struggling to progress still on the easiest route and still have nobody to practice with or any land to practice on is the anyone in moray that needs a riding buddy I could get out with 

Nice photo…  Call me a pessimist, but I would not ride on those stones if I was on my own...    Consider what might happen...  Ride on the slippery rocks, fall off bike, bike lands on top of your leg...  Breaks Femur...  Tide comes in, and washes you out to sea.   Somebody finds your Rev 3 and wins next trial on it....

• Haha 1