Busto and Fajardo to Gas Gas

NAD1

13 hours ago, hgas said:

and Fuji surely hasn’t got much left in him so that could shake everything back up  again next year 

Fuji is a fantastic ambassador, and seems to have more personality than the rest put together.

• Like 5

On 24/11/2017 at 7:08 PM, heffergm said:

Does that really factor in? I mean, it's not like he's going to go to Beta as #1 and suddenly beat Fajardo or Busto. 

I really only see that argument working if being number whatever has a real impact on results and I personally don't think it does in trials. 

so who is number one at Beta?

One of the Spanish trials sites has said that gasgas will unveil busto and fajardo on the 1st of December in Bilbao and they’ve also said that dabill is ‘believed’ to be returning to beta for the first x trial round on the 2nd 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tricky dicky said:

It isn't too difficult on Facebook to find a video of Busto training on a new Gasser. Jeroni is also GG.

Dibs is number 1 on Beta next year.

Cabes is the only questionable one as to what he is doing next year.

Just watched a clip of him on Facebook , he looks good , I wonder how much weight difference there is compared to the works repsol, I know they are trick machines but a factory prepared gas gas must be a lot lighter?dibs is keeping really quiet if he has been training with beta , there’s nothing of him anywhere