nickday1

Busto and Fajardo to Gas Gas

13 hours ago, hgas said:

and Fuji surely hasn’t got much left in him so that could shake everything back up  again next year 

Fuji is a fantastic ambassador, and seems to have more personality than the rest put together.

• Like 5

Pretty sure with Honda will let Fuji ride, until he wants to retire.   As said.... an awesome ambassador for the sport and a big asset in Honda's home market.

Edited by nhuskys
  • Like 1

On 24/11/2017 at 7:08 PM, heffergm said:

Does that really factor in? I mean, it's not like he's going to go to Beta as #1 and suddenly beat Fajardo or Busto. 

I really only see that argument working if being number whatever has a real impact on results and I personally don't think it does in trials. 

so who is number one at Beta?

One of the Spanish trials sites has said that gasgas will unveil busto and fajardo on the 1st of December in Bilbao and they’ve also said that dabill is ‘believed’ to be returning to beta for the first x trial round on the 2nd 

• Like 1

It isn't too difficult on Facebook to find a video of Busto training on a new Gasser. Jeroni is also GG.

Dibs is number 1 on Beta next year.

Cabes is the only questionable one as to what he is doing next year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hgas said:

Why are dabill and beta taking so long to go public?

I'm quite sure it will tie in nicely with the Gas Gas announcement of who their team is

5 hours ago, tricky dicky said:

It isn't too difficult on Facebook to find a video of Busto training on a new Gasser. Jeroni is also GG.

Dibs is number 1 on Beta next year.

Cabes is the only questionable one as to what he is doing next year.

33 minutes ago, geeman said:

Would you care to share the Videos ??

search for DSB Trial on Facebook. Spanish site with videos of quite a few of the good young riders practising this weekend

Just watched a clip of him on Facebook , he looks good , I wonder how much weight difference there is compared to the works repsol, I know they are trick machines but a factory prepared gas gas must be a lot lighter?dibs is keeping really quiet if he has been training with beta , there’s nothing of him anywhere

F.I.M. Minimum weight limit means there is probably not much in it, I think the standard TRS already meets it, Becky Cook found that out last year.

A works Honda Montesa will not be a 4RT with a few special bits, I think it's all special.