oset 12.5 Racing battery problems.

danineco

hello people!!

I'm a owner of the second hand oset 12.5 racing 2016, and i want to change the batterys. Can you give me a links to buy a decent lead acid batterys? im from spain. I know that the oset stock batterys are 12v 10ah capacity. Do you know if I can put batterys (2x) of the12 v but with diferent capacity? 12ah, 14ah, 17ah etc..?

for example this...

https://es.rs-online.com/web/p/baterias-recargables-de-plomo-acido/0597841/?cm_mmc=ES-PPC-DS3A-_-google-_-DSA_ES_ES_Batteries-_-Batteries-_-DYNAMIC+SEARCH+ADS&matchtype=b&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgaed4YL71wIVi0AbCh1_BAtuEAAYASAAEgJUDfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

and do you know if the stock recharger is valid for this new batterys?

sorry for my bad inglish.

Thanks a lot !!! 

Yes it possible to fit larger amp batteries as long as same diamentions as old 1's I fitted 12amp to grandsons Oset and charger would be ok also.try E bay for purchase.

Edited by bilks
  • Like 1

as long as the batterys physically fit in the space then larger capacity batterys would be fine as also as long as all the batterys are the same make and capacity. it the batterys are the same voltage and chemistry then the stock charger should also be fine .. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gwhy said:

as long as the batterys physically fit in the space then larger capacity batterys would be fine as also as long as all the batterys are the same make and capacity. it the batterys are the same voltage and chemistry then the stock charger should also be fine .. 

Thank you very much for your confirmation. Have you got a link to buy a battery with a extra capacity and fit in a oset 12.5r ? Im searching a 12ah but impossible to fit Two batterys (24v)