2018 Belgium Trial GP - which date?

beatprojim

Looking forward to taking my wife and daughter on a trip to France in July of 2018 and hoping to catch the Belgium World Round but seeing conflicting dates.  The provisional calendar shows July 28/29 but the current calendar on the FIM website shows July 21/22.  Now, a normal man might just say that the current FIM Website is correct and go with that, but this man is spending $5,000 just on plane fares and I don't want to make a mistake.  Can anybody confirm the correct date of the 2018 Belgium World Trials Round in Comblain au Pont?  Appreciate anyone's help!

• Like 1

Hello, the updated calendar (where Guatemala is now not included) states 21st and 22nd. I am sure this is correct and intend to go myself, however I am driving from UK and can easily change plans. Please do not book on my say so or blame me if they change.

Regards

• Like 1

The dates as confirmed by Sport 7 are July 21/22. However, Jake told me in his words"this year we have managed to run on all the dates as the calendar was scheduled and we expect the same in 2018, but we cannot control unforeseen circumstances in which the on-the-ground organisers would need to change". That allows them to hedge their bets, but being realistic, accept that the date is cast in stone. I've just booked to go to Portugal so like you, I'm hoping it goes ahead as scheduled.