Sheffield indoor video

Andy

I agree he just doesn’t look there yet does he , it’s far too early to call yet as to wether he’s made the right choice , had he stayed on at montesa I had him nailed on to win world rounds this year and be at the sharp end but time will certainly tell wether or not he will do the same on gasgas

9 minutes ago, hgas said:

I agree he just doesn’t look there yet does he , it’s far too early to call yet as to wether he’s made the right choice , had he stayed on at montesa I had him nailed on to win world rounds this year and be at the sharp end but time will certainly tell wether or not he will do the same on gasgas

He looked pretty on at first X-Trial round!

5 hours ago, nhuskys said:

He looked pretty on at first X-Trial round!

I didn’t think he was that impressive personally, he didn’t make what looked like a very manageable (for that level) step on the white concrete section. 

His whole demeanour looks like he’s only putting in 50% effort.

i thought Gelabert looked really impressive and looks very focused. He fully deserved the podium he got.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, andy said:

I'm on it now. Long drive home ?

I hate Faecebook myself but it's the only platform i know of that lets me do the live streaming thing right now

Your video was spot on Andy! Thanks heaps for the great coverage! Safe travels home mate!

• Like 2

On 07/01/2018 at 4:49 PM, andy said:

I hate Faecebook myself but..............................

..........gotta keep up with the youngsters. This is how they talk to each other even in the same room sat next to each other.

The only thing sat between me and the wife on the sofa is her Rabbit she has two now!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, gizza5 said:

The only thing sat between me and the wife on the sofa is her Rabbit she has two now!!!!!!!!

She's got two rabbits and you're still together, respect to you for hanging in there, must be love. :popcorn: