Front Shocks

Patbeta

Hi guys an gals i have a beta evo 300 2t its 2015 what settings should i use for outdoors as in forest ,mountains ,streams etc on my front shocks i got new seals an since done it seems harder to ride im 12 stone etc 5 11 height if it needs be i used 5w oil in them any help wud be brillant or link etc ??

If your forks are the same as my Beta forks, the handbook says that the left adjuster adjusts the pre-load, which for your weight should be 5 turns inwards (10 turns if you are over 80Kg.)

The right adjuster controls the damping effect, totally unscrew this for very quick damping.  For a more controlled damping turn inwards by 15 clicks (out of the 30 click maximum.)   Or adjust for your riding style.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, scifi said:

If your forks are the same as my Beta forks, the handbook says that the left adjuster adjusts the pre-load, which for your weight should be 5 turns inwards (10 turns if you are over 80Kg.)

The right adjuster controls the damping effect, totally unscrew this for very quick damping.  For a more controlled damping turn inwards by 15 clicks (out of the 30 click maximum.)   Or adjust for your riding style.

Great information the right fork is the clicker correct but the alley key on left seems to be very tight but spanner catches ouside correct an i shud be able twisf it then ..