K-Scan for Ossa

Dix

Next week I will post my complete setup . Many user send to me file and different version, I found also many guide, cable and setup. I've arranged all together in a folder with right name and subfolder division and classification, also info on how to install on Windows 7, ttl converter ecc. 90% of the information was not mine, simply grab togheter from many user (thanks a lot) and put all in a consultable folder. Let me some day next week after test to share it. Thanks , I think that software and information for a not supported bike MUST be public to every one need it !

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 months later...
On 1/30/2019 at 12:51 PM, matteo.lavaggi said:

Next week I will post my complete setup . Many user send to me file and different version, I found also many guide, cable and setup. I've arranged all together in a folder with right name and subfolder division and classification, also info on how to install on Windows 7, ttl converter ecc. 90% of the information was not mine, simply grab togheter from many user (thanks a lot) and put all in a consultable folder. Let me some day next week after test to share it. Thanks , I think that software and information for a not supported bike MUST be public to every one need it !

Hi, Where can I download k scan for my Ossa Explorer 2015 that does not start?

Grazie, dario, Italy

4 minutes ago, Dario Barzon said:

Hi Lotus 54,

Apparently  it was not possible to send you a  message . Never mind my email address is

dario@barzon.it

Thank you so much for offering to help me .

Have a wonderful day .

dario,Italy

I tried sending, but it appears that email is not good.

Salve Matteo,

Mi Potresti spiegare come faccio ad accedere al folder grazie .

Hi Matteo Could you please let me know how to reach the folder?

Hi Lotus,

My email appears to be correct dario@barzon.it

Alternative  

dariobarzon@hotmail.com

Can be used.

Thanks again