K-Scan for Ossa

Dix

18 hours ago, lotus54 said:

As a note, the 300 Factory I owned was VERY aggressive. I used the ‘slow’ map switch position, changed to slow throttle and installed one tooth larger countershaft sprocket to tame it down for my ‘intermediate’ skills.

I am not sure how much difference between the factory and standard 300 models.

My 300 is not a factory but is very aggressive too. Personally i've removed the fast throttle like you. Another modification i need to make asap is increase the throttle spring rate. Its too easy to change throttle angle during riding.

Sorry if I allow myself to write here that is not the right place, sorry again, but:
No comment Matteo Lavaggi is 5 days that I write to you on Facebook, and only with the "right" words can you answer, I thought you didn't know how to read !!
People see that you read the messages and you don't answer and after so many days they answer you badly.

Luckily, there are more serious people than you.

END

Thanks to all the people who answered me.

13 hours ago, Simonelongus said:

Sorry if I allow myself to write here that is not the right place, sorry again, but:
No comment Matteo Lavaggi is 5 days that I write to you on Facebook, and only with the "right" words can you answer, I thought you didn't know how to read !!
People see that you read the messages and you don't answer and after so many days they answer you badly.

Luckily, there are more serious people than you.

END

Thanks to all the people who answered me.

You can ASK, you can't pretend. Or you need to find yourself what are you searching. If you are not able (too complex for your brain), you can ask help of someone, and not pretend. And above all do not insult. Insulting people is synonymous with extreme ignorance and rudeness, which I must not be present in a forum where you ask for assistance because you are too little intelligent to find a solution by yourself.

BTW here anyone can find an updated collage of software, manual, maps, cable, easy start system and book. 

https://www.sixrace.it/it/manuali/96497-manuale-officina-e-software-kscan-ossa-tr300.html

On 2/12/2019 at 17:06, lotus54 said:

Come nota, la 300 Factory che possedevo era MOLTO aggressiva. Ho usato la posizione dell'interruttore della mappa "lenta", ho cambiato per accelerare lentamente e ho installato una ruota dentata contralbero più grande di un dente per domarla per le mie abilità "intermedie".

Non sono sicuro di quanta differenza tra la fabbrica e i modelli standard 300.

Hi Lotus, so yours has the Termignoni exhaust.
That model says it's very bad, due to the mapping it has installed.
I come from a Beta Evo 4t that was practically unmanageable!
Extremely sensitive accelerator and lots of torque.
The Ossa is another planet, much more drivable.

Yes, the Factory 300 I had (recently sold) had the Termignoni exhaust.  I have a Beta 4T 300 factory also, it is much, much ‘calmer’ than the OSSA. But it also weighs quite a lot more (about what my OSSA Explorer weighs).   I thought the Beta was quite similar in reaction to the Explorer.

I don’t remember what the Beta has for a throttle.

• 1 month later...

For those interested, I recovered some maps from the dealership, I think they are different from the usual ones.
For fear of doing damage, I have not tried any yet.
I attach them below.

20130908_Tr300i_2014_Evo4.doc 20130730_Tr300i_2014_Evo3.doc 20140423_TR300i_SSDT_1_Soft_2_Road ++. Doc 20140423_TR300i_SSDT_1_Hard_2_Road ++. Doc 20140331_XM_Tr300i_Evo6.doc 20140116_Roby_Racing_2014.doc 20140116_Ossa_Tr300i_Gubian_ORT.doc

CHANGE THE EXTENSION WITH .KDA

Edited by Simonelongus

On 1/18/2020 at 8:53 AM, helloyes said:

Hi Guys, could someone let me have a copy of the software and let me know what type of lead I require ?

Thanks in advance

Did you get the software?

There has been a few postings on how to build a lead.  I have the parts to do so, but have not made time to do it (I already had one)

Hi All,

I've decided to drag the 280i back into life. It tried to kill me 3.5 years ago and has been under the bench since with a smashed seat unit and cracked exhaust. I've stuck to the old faithful gripper ever since. Seat and exhaust now fixed and it started after about 10-15 kicks with just the old fuel in it, so not too badly set up. However, I would like to be able to set the TPS so will have a go at building the cable. Can I please get the software off one of you gentlemen out there. Also some maps if possible.

Mine is the 2011 original model and has been on the same map since 2012 when i acquired it.

WP_20150314_007.jpg

20 hours ago, longlegscanbeuseful said:

Hi All,

I've decided to drag the 280i back into life. It tried to kill me 3.5 years ago and has been under the bench since with a smashed seat unit and cracked exhaust. I've stuck to the old faithful gripper ever since. Seat and exhaust now fixed and it started after about 10-15 kicks with just the old fuel in it, so not too badly set up. However, I would like to be able to set the TPS so will have a go at building the cable. Can I please get the software off one of you gentlemen out there. Also some maps if possible.

Mine is the 2011 original model and has been on the same map since 2012 when i acquired it.

WP_20150314_007.jpg

https://www.sixrace.it/it/manuali/96497-manuale-officina-e-software-kscan-ossa-tr300.html

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum (just register). I bought a 2012 OSSA TR280i 3 years ago, that I never used more than 4 times since it never really started once hot (got stuck too many time pushing it back home). The bike look fairly un-used, as it still has the original tires. So I decided to make it work.

I found that the plug cap was broken (fixed), and installed an easy start. after that it started well for the first 3 times, but now refuse to start again. The fuel pump is running. I will check for spark tomorrow. It was running great once started.

I am really interested in getting the software for a OSSA TRI 280 2012 factory model, and maybe some updated EFI maps. (not sure which one is installed) My email is : guy.coallier@gmail.com

I also need a cable. Can I buy one, or do I have to build one?

Thanks for all the help you could give me.

Cheers.