hi guys

nzwillie

hi guys my names willy I'm from new Zealand ,iv just bought my first trials bike 2005 gasgas txt pro 300. it arrives 2moro and I cant bloody wait to give trials ago

Iv never tried trials ,iv done a lot of general dirt bike riding 

• Like 3

Welcome to the sport Willy. Understand it takes a bit to learn the techniques and it can be frustrating on the beginning part of the learning curve but after a bit you’ll start to get the hang of it. Then it becomes fun. Then addictive. You’ll start seeing trials sections off the side of the road, in friend’s back yards wherever you go. That’s when you know you’re hooked.

thanks mate ,iv got to master the how to start the bike part first haha,just a casual thousand or so kicks today and got it started 5 times runs really nice when it does but yeh needed a few beers after all that kicking ,hopefully I can sort this out and get out there 

yeh doesn't seem to be much of a trials scene here I think Hamilton would be the closest i might head along to an event there to see what its all about .I managed to con a mate to get trials bike as well ,and working on converting a couple other mates into trials that I ride with.i ended up with a scorpa sy250 2006 it has a couple of small issues but all in all pretty good ,you wouldn't happen to no if any body has parts for these in nz.the gasgas I bought was way to hard to start just would of taken the fun out of it for me