Best trials gear for bigger riders?

endurofinn

Hi!

I'm looking for trials gear, but I really don't know about the sizing. I'm a big guy, 190cm/108kg and I'm looking for gear that would fit a bit looser than your average trials gear. I have no problem finding gear from MX/enduro gear brands, as they make larger gear that fits good as well. It seems like trials gear is always in XS-XXL sizes, pants included. Any other bigger guys here, what brand do you use, and which size are you using? I guess I'm between the XL-XXL range. I think I will have more problems with the shirt sizing, not so much with the pants. I have rather wide back/shoulders, as well as some good old belly. I don't want to look like a sausage while riding, so a bit looser fit with the shirt would be awesome. 

MOTS trials tops are rather loose for the size I find, an XXL top would be a comfy, loose fit for your size. MOTS pants are not quite so generous, an XXL size being approx 36-38 inch waist equivalent. Bye, Peter B.

standard enduro pants work fine, shirts too for that matter. spend on proper trials boots and gloves. helmets are mild to wild on the budjet, just depends on what fits the noggin well really.

Edited by copemech
  • Like 1