Sherco 2015 ST125 standard Keihin jet sizes - help needed.

peterh

Hi, I am the new owner of a 2nd hand 2015 ST125 and yes it is a 2015 model. I am looking for the standard jet specifications for a 2015 Sherco ST125 with a Keihin PWK28 carby. The Owners Manual (hardcopy and those downloaded from Sherco manufacturer and agents sites) give details for a Dellorto for that year for the 125, but the advertising brochure says it is a Keihin PWK28 and the parts book gives both dellorto and keihin parts and various jet sizes. And I am told only the 250 came with the Dellorto in that year.  I can find the standard specifications for the 2016 ST125 but would like to check the current carby against the standard specifications for slow, main and clip position on the JJH needle for the 2015 model. Any help is appreciated.

Would be the same as later years if you can find that. Not that it is not going to change with variables such as fuel and altitude/ air density(temp).

45/125 is pretty standard place to start with the Kiehin jets. needle somewhere near center groove or one notch down and airscrew between 0.5 and 1.5 turns out for best running.

• 1 month later...

To close off and thank for suggestions, I have settled on 45 pilot and 125 main with needle clip on 4th groove down - for sealevel and daytime temps ~20°C (autumn in Western Australia). Air Screw is 1 turn out. Runs crisp and clean throughout throttle range.

Edited by peterh