Daniel

Hi I am new to this forum and I don't know what I doing and hope I am in the correct section !! If not well there you go . I got myself a Montesa Cota 247 and know next to nothing about trials / trail / dirt / 2 stroke bikes . I may annoy you a bit asking simple questions to you but I will be lost . I am doing the front forks now and I have been told 200 ml of 10 wt oil . There was 150 ml in each leg when I emtied them out so I am taking notice of a comment on this forum of 200 ml and 10 wt oil .

I suspect that the crank seal's need doing so when I get to that stage I will be yelling out " HELP ME PLEASE " I am in Sydney Australia so maybe there is some one close to me . Also is there a parts supplier in Sydney when I need parts as well .

Until you hear me scream out , take care .

Dan  

Ha Ha yep I suppose there is .and I guess that there is some people over there don't like what the Ausies did and let me tell you I am with them with that one . They got cought doing it and how many others have not in various teams !!. In saying that regardless to who it is the should be disqualified from the test for that round all together . Regardless to who they are and what team it is . I feel let down by our players and ashamed to a point as well . 

i am still trying to work the site out but in time I will get it . I hope that when I call for help people remember that I was not on the team playing and cheating . All are equal and should be treated accordingly .

Any way have a great day and keep well .

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daniel perriotte said:

i am still trying to work the site out but in time I will get it . I hope that when I call for help people remember that I was not on the team playing and cheating . All are equal and should be treated accordingly .

I don't even know what cricket is ? so don't worry about it being held against you. 

On 04/04/2018 at 3:49 PM, oni nou said:

As the whole of life is about winning at any cost and cheating is the easy option if you want to win; then the only shame you should feel is that some of your players got caught doing it; not that they were cheating ..........cheating is away of life for the vast majority of people in all areas of their lives cheating on tax payments cheating on their wives or husbands cheating customers out of money or their business partners.....how about politicians and what they will do to remain in power,the list is endless regarding cheating. Its a way of life.

There are a few exceptions of course and these would be the people that you would describe as trustworthy and decent.

thats sad and something i dont recognise.

• Like 1

I have met a lot of nice people in my life , but believe me I have met a lot of low life oxygen thieves as well . They are the ones I walk away from and hope I never cross their paths again in my life . You know the ones who shake your hand with a smile while they stab you in the back at the same time . In all my years on this earth I have enjoyed helping others if I can or at least have a go or point them in the right direction . I have been in bad situations and the kindness of people never leave me and gives me faith in mankind . But alas I feel that mankind is loosing the humanity in ones self . As the old saying goes , it takes less effort to smile than it does to grimace and makes you feel better in yourself knowing .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 06/04/2018 at 1:39 PM, oni nou said:

Looks like you have been a very lucky man only meeting the nice people in life ....Its a very different story in my life I can tell you and also a very different one in the world news and cheating has been the inspiration for a great deal of  literature through the ages..........either its all lies or a lot of people do a lot of very naughty things to get what they want.

That might explain somethings, but just as most people go through life with no malintent there are others, not unlike Henry Vincent the traveller who's journey has come to an end. Probably desereved.

I dont know where your chip comes from but your shoulders look lopsided to me.

There are many many great works of litrature far more than you could ever imagine, and for everyone about cheating i can give you 100 that are not.

Whilst there are some terrible things published as news in the Daily mail and the sun, man does good deed isnt one of them......and Donald Trump isnt a messiah for the common man.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 4:20 PM, cub200 said:

Hey Dan

Try the Aussie website because there are some very helpful guys on it, https://trials.com.au/.

Don't forget the cricket ball tampering, they haven't forgotten or forgiven us for the thrashing we gave them in the Ashes series, goodness knows what info they might give you :rolleyes:

Thank you for the info . It has been a while getting back on due to my illness but I hope to be able to do more in the future .

Many Thanks

Dan