HI FROM NORFOLK

MONGOOSE

Hi guys just wanted to say hello, I live in kings lynn which has absolutely nowhere to ride trials, I’m a beginner but fell in love with it, I have a 300cc sherco which I love, if anybody ever fancies meeting up let me know

Going shoppin boy? Hello Mongoose, me ma and pa used to live in Mundesley....if the sea hasn’t swallowed the place up ( they were very close to the seashore)! There were quite a few places to ride if you asked nicely of the land owner. Not been back in years so I could be misleading you. This may be too far to travel for practice, Swaffham or near to it used to have a practice area but not to sure if it was legal. There’ll be someone on this site that can update you and suggest an area or two. ??

6 hours ago, section swept said:

Going shoppin boy? Hello Mongoose, me ma and pa used to live in Mundesley....if the sea hasn’t swallowed the place up ( they were very close to the seashore)! There were quite a few places to ride if you asked nicely of the land owner. Not been back in years so I could be misleading you. This may be too far to travel for practice, Swaffham or near to it used to have a practice area but not to sure if it was legal. There’ll be someone on this site that can update you and suggest an area or two. ??

Thank you for your reply, mundesly is a nice place been many times in fact?

1 hour ago, bikestat said:

trials park at corton something for all  skills very popular and only £10 per day 

Thanks buddy I have been there it’s an awesome place, but nearly 2hrs from me, just after somewhere local just to practice then go over to corton once a week