Hello......

Twinshockandy

Hi there, 50 something returnee to the feet up game, (last time over 30 years ago with a Golner kt250 ) jumped straight in and brought a '97 315r Montesa/Honda...Umm eeek !  No no no......whilst that's still sat in garage, have returned to sanity, (and able to touch the ground) with a brace of twinshock Montesa cota's, a 123 and a 348 Malcolm Rathmell rep.

• Like 1

Hi twinshockandy, I'm not quite as old as you (41) but am returning to trials after almost 20 out (not 30) so welcome back....what do you think of the montesa? I got the 2005 4rt, bit different to the beta techno i had in 1999

2 hours ago, Radders said:

Hi twinshockandy, I'm not quite as old as you (41) but am returning to trials after almost 20 out (not 30) so welcome back....what do you think of the montesa? I got the 2005 4rt, bit different to the beta techno i had in 1999

Hi Radders, 315r is up for sale, as its not for me ! Lovely bike and all that, far too advanced for me.  Quite happy to stay twinshock (s), gotta go with whats comfy and instils confidence, I guess.  (Still going to be crap, though........:lol:)