TY250 Twinshock Transmission Bearings

evansm

Hi all, I am rebuilding a TY250 Twinshock engine but I am trying to source the two Transmission roller bearings.

Fig 6 item 12 P/N 93311-42018 has a number stamped on which is 20NQ3212.

This bearing is available through bearing suppliers and TYtrials sell it as the Yamaha P/N.

Fig 6 item 27 P/N 93313-31709 doesn't have a number stamped on it, it just has IKO.

I have searched for the Yam P/N and there are a few available in the USA but obviously an expensive option.

Does anyone know the generic P/N for this bearing which would give me the option of obtaining from a UK bearing supplier?

Have you tried using the bearing dimensions to find the bearing ID for the second bearing, using the same pattern as the other bearing. It is likely to be another Koyo bearing.

The first bearing number 20NQ3212 comes from:

20mm ID, NQ = type of bearing, 32mm OD, 12mm wide

Simply Bearings and other suppliers will be able to match your old bearing to the inside and outside diameters and width measurement. You can also select in most cases the quality/ cost prices to! S B web site very user friendly??

• 3 years later...
On 5/1/2018 at 7:23 PM, evansm said:

Hi all, I am rebuilding a TY250 Twinshock engine but I am trying to source the two Transmission roller bearings.

Fig 6 item 12 P/N 93311-42018 has a number stamped on which is 20NQ3212.

This bearing is available through bearing suppliers and TYtrials sell it as the Yamaha P/N.

Fig 6 item 27 P/N 93313-31709 doesn't have a number stamped on it, it just has IKO.

I have searched for the Yam P/N and there are a few available in the USA but obviously an expensive option.

Does anyone know the generic P/N for this bearing which would give me the option of obtaining from a UK bearing supplier?

Do you have the sizes of part number 93313-31709