WES pipes - 1 box or two?

tyguy

Looking at cashing out on a wes exhaust - am I better with one or two boxes?  I don't mind the noise as I ride with a few VERY loud pre 65's.  But what will give best power

I had a a full two box system on a Majesty few years back and now have just the back silencer on my Ty now.  I think the difference is questionable. The only thing I would say was I kept burnng my leg on the Majesty middle box, certainly if my riding trousers became damp or wet... They look nice save a bit of weight but....  Thats my two euro's worth.

WES two box or good custom exhaust, ignition with a decent advance curve, free flowing airbox, lighten flywheel, non-offset carby-to-reed cage adaptor,  light seat, light tank. Standard size carby is fine for 175cc

6 hours ago, tyguy said:

So what is top of your list?  I have fibre reeds, refurbed standard carb, suspension is great.  

Bigger carb?  Airbox? 

Right now, getting rust out of the tank.  Life has got in the way, plus I lost my storage space for the TY so I can't just work on it when I feel like it any more :(  Getting on it and riding lots is #2 on the list, and then way down is fitting the big airbox I got a while back along with a flat slide carb, wheel refurb, and maybe an ally tank.

Maybe ally tank should be top of the list - that would save faff with the old one, lol

On 5/8/2018 at 8:13 AM, turbofurball said:

Life has got in the way, plus I lost my storage space for the TY so I can't just work on it when I feel like it any more :( 

Normally this is where I offer to store it for you, but the commute to come ride/work on it is a bit much.....    :D

Edited by brewtus
Quite the commute, actually.