PATRICKJEWEL

1994 GasGas JT25 Contact

i got this barn find (1994 GasGas JT25 Contact) and had a lot of questions. what is the stock size in and out of the carburetor. Is there a aftermarket or other brand that will fit? Don't want to invest a lot, only bought for 100 bucks. Anyone know where i can find cheap part for the below list?

Missing parts:

Carberator

Throttle and tube

exhaust silencer

Hi Patrick, the standard carb would be a DellOrto PHBL 26. You should be able to pick up a throttle assy and exhaust pipe and silencer from a long time GG dealer in the states. Bye, Peter B.

If an original carb is not easy to find an OKO from Mid Atlantic Trials would be an option.  I assume they could supply a throttle and tube also.

The engine was basically the same from 1994 to 1998.  There were different capacities 125, 250, 270, 321 over the years. 

It says it was a 260cc ? Do you mean that the bottom end was the same but different top or just brakes, suspension, ect. Just got the head welded and machined back, had a pebble size hole blow out in head furthest from the flow tube. The reservoir for the coolant cracked and leaked out as the original problem. I am taking apart the bottom end now having to order a special fly wheel puller than what I have. Do you know how to get a service manual for this bike? Not just the regular purchase manual or do they have one.  

Do a you tube search of Jim Snell gas gas video`s. The bike is pretty much basic two stroke, except the clutch pressure plate only goes back on one way. It is marked with a notch if my memory is right.