Bultaco Aftermarket Triple Clamps.

fourex

Hi Fourex. I don`t think anyone made any top triple clamps for the Bultacos with the handle bar clamps moved. All of the one I have seen have been done at home or by a machinist. They are very easy to get used too standard though. I have never felt the need to change mine and I love trying new things on it. Some of the Pursangs have the clamps which bolt onto the top triple clamp with long 8mm allen head bolts through the top clamp. Some even had 4 handlebar clamp bolts in them. Remember they won the first 5 World Championships with the stock triple clamp arrangement. Graham.

• Like 2

Hi fourex, you can use a pair of Alpina yokes that has the bar mounts directly over the headstock, but, they do not have the 2 degree stanchon offset like the Sherpa ones, which works well for me, sharper steering, and they set the stanchons further apart so you need to machine up a longer spacer for the front wheel axle. Bye, Peter B.

• 5 weeks later...

On 17/05/2018 at 7:56 PM, jon v8 said:

I don't know anyone in Oz that does that kind of stuff, but here in the UK its easy. I needed a set of yokes for my BSA a couple of years back and got them made to exactly my specs by Gerry Minshall who also runs the Kia Twinshock series here.

http://www.twinshockchampionship.org.uk/

Gerry makes a very nice Bultaco top yoke which places the bars over the steerer stem. I am quite tall and have one fitted to my bike, for me it greatly improves both riding position and handling of the bike.

• Like 1