Sign in to follow this  
bultacorock

1981 Black engine 250 Beamish Suzuki rear shocks

I was looking for some help please.... Im rebuilding a 1981 Black engine 250 Beamish Suzuki and would like to know what size rear shocks ( how long in cm or inches please ) are been fitted to your bikes and which spark plugs seem to work best ?

Thanks for any feed back.

The plug I use in mine is an NGK BR7EIX Iridium. Bike runs great on them, been using them the last 2 years with no problems.

The Shocks are 340mm(34cm)

The OZO expert trials shocks work really well on my Beamish, they are a good price also from Inmotion trials shop

IMG_20160527_165813.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

IMG_20161203_090145.jpg

Edited by shakennstirred
  • Like 2

Hi Shakennstirred thank you for the tips i have ordered the spark plug, I have some rear shocks which are 360mm which i will try first hopefully they will be ok, Your bike looks better than new and I really like the works colours on you bike. 

thanks, yes i like the colour also.

she runs really nice, i have that iridium plug,hy-tech reeds(they are TY250 reeds but there a straight swap) and a ramair high flow air filter .

it pulls like a train and has been 100% reliable the 2 years i have owned it, its used in trials every month so getting a lot of use.

the 360mm will probably make the chain rub on the swingarm, so get a protector for the owners club if you intend to keep them on.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1