Montesa 315r oko carb

Andyb1987

If you do decide to purchase an OKO, be very careful were you purchase it. The OKO is a copy of the Keihin PWK and it is a pretty good copy and price is Great. The problem is there are copies of the OKO which will just frustrate you with tuning problems and poor quality , the packaging is pretty much identical to the original.....OKO's. Roger at mid atlantic trials has a great website with much good info on originals and imposters and he is great to deal with for ordering stuff from. Best of luck

Came across the receipt for my keihin pwk 28 from Allen's Performance, inc VAT was £214 in 2014, which seems reasonable for a new japanese quality carb. That includes the fitting so it joins nicely to the air filter side boot. However, there are further jobs to do to the pwk to work well on the 315. I believe there is a tutorial somewhere on the splat shop site explaining it. I would imagine Allen's would be able to do this work. I did also buy some bigger mains and a few needles to set it up. Much better than a worn out dellorto :D