Weird engine noise from clutch side

Pavloszx

I have dismadled the clutch side to Change the crankcase seals and now i have this weird nocking 

Clutch seems to work okay didn't ride for more than a couple of minutes. 

Noise almost stops when i accelerate

Below i have a link to a video with the noise. Could not upload a video. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g1n1qzf9o9t37ko/AABc9GdBiMdEcrBWyTz-_oXMa?dl=0

Kinda funny you say noise is from clutch side and the video shows flywheel side. 

Not that it matters really cause its a noise but still. 

Hard to tell anything from the video

Also id look for a small chip in all the gears behind clutch cover first as a chip will make a ton of noise.

Edited by briangg

I have listened to this and it is not apparent the issue, as they all rattle and worse sitting in neutral while revving. does it reduce when the clutch is in and in gear? there will be some rattle in the primary drive gears as well when unloaded.

15 hours ago, briangg said:

Kinda funny you say noise is from clutch side and the video shows flywheel side. 

Not that it matters really cause its a noise but still. 

Hard to tell anything from the video

Also id look for a small chip in all the gears behind clutch cover first as a chip will make a ton of noise.

Could a chip in a gear be the cause to all of these rattle? 

Thanks for the reply!! 

15 hours ago, copemech said:

I have listened to this and it is not apparent the issue, as they all rattle and worse sitting in neutral while revving. does it reduce when the clutch is in and in gear? there will be some rattle in the primary drive gears as well when unloaded.

No difference in gear or in neutral 

The only time it gets little less noisy is under load. 

Listened to the video, do you mean that TATATATATA sound..?    That seems to be occurring at crankshaft speed.   If it was in the gear-box it would be 3.5 times slower, TA.......…. TA...….….  TA...…..  because of the primary gear reduction.

Had a Honda 125 that was making a very slow knocking noise, that turned out to be some rollers missing from the timing chain, a reduction of about 6 to 1. ( length of chain divided by size of cog.)

So it could be something with the Piston.. loose small-end.? or broken ring ?  Or maybe something in the induction system..  Noisy reeds.?   carb slide worn..?

It might get better with use, but it might get worse.... !